The Swan at Stoford
The Pembroke Arms Hotel(Wilton)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
$123
The Stones Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$98
$79
Hotels.com
$123
$119
$84
$91
King's Head Inn(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$55
$69
  • Breakfast included
$74
PremierInn.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstriple glazingbusy roadthe pubpork bellythe riverskittle alleycar parkbeer gardenmain roadbreakfast was includedvisiting stonehengefour posterfull englishovernight stayroom was clean and comfortablean evening mealvery pleasant stay
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was lost with no sat nav and no clue where i was when I stumbled accross this little place didnt know where I was....needless to say i was distressed.

i strolled into the bar to see this little man with a happy smile and a great welcoming nature. I explained I was lost and didnt know my way and he couldnt wait to help me back on my merry way. He got out a map and showed me my route home whilst making me a lovelly caffe mocha. We had a great chat and he has lovely infectious laugh. I didnt have time to eat the food there but the menu read beautifully and was very enticing. I do hope to get lost again and find this place as i am terrible with directions!!!

Thankyou little man thank you!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We enjoyed a short mid week break at the Swan Inn which facilitated a full day's visit to Salisbury city centre and also the famous Cathedral. My wife and I arrived at the Inn just as darkness had fallen and it was raining heavily. We received a very hospitable welcome on arrival and found that our room was very comfortable and warm.

We dined at the Swan and we were tired after a long trip from North Wales. Our meal was very well cooked and substantial. Everybody was so helpful and good advice made our visit to Salisbury the next day a great success. For this, we had been advised to use the "park and ride" facility at Wilton near Salisbury and this is exactly what we did.

Both ways the bus stopped right in the city centre and we therefore avoided the stress and engagement of meter maids and the high cost of car parks. Our visit to Salisbury was memorable and this was followed by a delicious evening meal at the Swan. Watch this space ror our report about Salisbury Cathedral as we followed in the steps of John Constable.

For us, the Swan Inn generated excellent vibes and we would certainly stay there again, perhaps for a longer period because there is so much to see in Salisbury and we missed Old Sarum.

Nothing was too much trouble for the family.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChasNorthWales
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stayed at The Swan Inn for three nights and had a lovely relaxing time away. Short drive to Stone Henge and into Salisbury itself. Staff were friendly and very approachable with any questions we needed answering. Food at the hotel was to a good standard and a variety of dishes on the menu. The bedroom was of a perfect standard for our requirments. We would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kate T
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our 2 night Stay was lovely, our standard room was furnished nice but did have a slightly dated bathroom, which needed a little repair. There was plenty of clean towels and teas making facilities, Staff are really friendly and helpful and food was excellent and priced well. Would stay there again,
If it had been abit cleaner in bathroom and bar area i would of given it 5 stars.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A really good place to stay. Perfect location with quintessential views. The warmest welcome and the best service at all times. Nothing is too much trouble for this lovely family team. Rooms clean and comfortable with all the extras - drinks tray & biscuits!! Good bathroom extras and plenty of lovely clean towels. Comfy bed & everything you need in the room. Breakfast a LEGEND. Evening meals = spoilt for choice. Stay there soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple