Salisbury Old Mill House
The Pembroke Arms Hotel(Wilton)(Great Value!)
$111
$108
$122
The Stones Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$97
$81
Travelocity
$146
$142
$83
$90
King's Head Inn(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$54
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$82
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Red Lion Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
$98
$90
  • Restaurant
City Lodge(Salisbury)
$55
$39
Travelocity
All reviewsmain roadat short noticecomfortable roomenglish countrysidetop floora lovely stayenjoyed our stayexcellent breakfastold buildingmaggiehostsstonehengesalisburyenglandenviablecharacterpubs
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Maggie and Brian's welcome was only surpassed by the stunning view we had from our room of the gorgeous mill pond! Very clean and comfortable room with a very warm welcome from our hosts who told us to treat ther lovely home as our own! Gave us good advice on places to eat and visit! Plenty of choice for breakfast and good fresh local produce! A must stay for the weary traveller!

Room Tip: Ask for view of mill pond;)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Very welcoming hosts beautiful views from rooms .So much to see in and around the mill makes it perfect for sightseeing.Lovely food ,fresh and local.England hospitality at its best.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2012

My Partner and I hadn't reallyplanned on staying anywhere, but we had a long day trip and we agreed to pull into the next B&B/Guesthouse we came across.
We arrived about 5pm, and we were welcomed into the stunning house, it's orginoal features and country house decor, really makes this place special.
We stayed in the self contained apartment (which is a new build) we felt totally at home. There are two close by pubs that both serve food.
We both slept really well, we didn't hear any traffic hich was surprising as this is very close to a main road.
The shower head need replacing, as it's a bit rubbish. But it didn't overly bother either of us (It would have been irritating if we were there for more than one night)
The breakfast was brilliant, well cooked and good portions, the other guests were freindly and seemd to have also enjoyed their stay.
Waking up and looking out over the lake, then having breakfast in a country house made us both not want to leave!
The owners were both friendly and relaxed.
I would recommend this place to anyone. We will definatly use it again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2012

It is hard to find a place that wraps you into the warmth of the owners and the spirit of the home.

From the moment you walk in the door you feel like you are putting on a comfortable pair of slippers - your spirit is instantly eased.

Hosts are just wonderful and make you feel part of the family.

Breakfasts were outstanding.

The room was comfortable and made me feel like the princess from the fairytale princess and the pea.

The location is tranquil, close to all attractions in the area.

Highly recommended, and if I have time before heading back home, I will definately be going back.

Room Tip: I had the double downstairs and it was just perfect.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Lovely place in a great location; nicely away from everything but within easy reach of Salisbury itself. A very warm welcome and great service.

The room (downstairs double) was really nice and spacious, with plenty of storage and a dressing table where I was able to set up my laptop. The bathroom is also nice and large, which is great for tall people! The windows looked out onto lovely countryside.

Breakfast was spot on, particularly the sausages! There was a good choice of alternatives to a Full English too, if that's your thing! Also, when my car wouldn't start on departure, they very kindly gave me a jump start to get me on my way.

For bonus marks, if you stay there on a clear night, stand out the back until all the security lights go off, then look at the sky. Spectacular!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business