“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #11 of 21 Restaurants in Sort
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2016

We only had breakfast in this restaurant but it was good, and worth giving 5 stars, they bake eggs at order and serve a good coffee

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Though friendly staff, that day it was full and the staff was overloaded. First course is mandatory and rather dull (dried meat and low grade cheese); second course came out late and overcooked. Very noisy.

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

We ate a menu for 15 euros. The first dish is a salad but second dishes are exellent with a wonderful steak. The meats are very good but it's a pity that you can not chose many things.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

This was one of the only restaurants open after our white-water rafting trip, so we were starving and it was an awkward time, 3:30- so most places were closing for siesta. If you are travelling on a budget and looking to get some great value, this is a great place for you. I think a 3 course meal including a glass of wine or beer would run you about 15 Euro.
For me, I didn't really want a ton of food. Their grilled meats are good, the rest just OK. I was disappointed because I would have liked a skirt steak or something, but the only beef they had was veal. And I don't do baby cows. I did order the chicken and it was good. It was just that we were already pretty full from the huge amounts of sausage, ham, and cheese they brought out first course. They have a pre- fixed menu, and I think they really didn't want us to order a la carte. There was way too much food and you can not have your left-overs boxed.

The servers were nice, and some spoke English. It seemed like this is where locals come if they want a big meal, and lots of tourists come because its next to their hotel.

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

This place was excellent - not only was the food delicious, the service was outstanding, specifically Anna
"The only thing that was better than the food was the kindness and manners other waiters" says my 13 year old son