All reviewsbudget roomfishgreat divingdive guidesuperior cottagewall divingthe cottagesfun divesdiving experiencecoral wallsstayed longerdays divingopen water coursedive centreboat crewdive coursebig thanks
Reviewed December 4, 2010

We dove at Two Fish for 4 days and had an outstanding experience. To start with, they were very flexible when our plans changed at the last minute due to travel delays. When we did finally get there, we were welcomed warmly and were in the water within 3 hours of arriving. My friend and I had our own dive guide who remained with us for the duration of our stay. He was great - he showed us a lot of interesting things while respecting our limitations, and we were able to dive as much as we wanted to without feeling pressured to go beyond that. All of the dive guides were both professional and very sociable, and they planned the dives well to incorporate as many different kinds of site as possible. We stayed in a superior cottage, which was very spacious and comfortable. The communal meals were filling and delicious, and they catered very nicely to our dietary requests. We appreciated the opportunity to socialize with other guests and the owners while also having our own space to relax. My two very minor criticisms would be that laundry service is very expensive by Indonesian standards (though I think this probably reflects limited local availability of fresh water, and Two Fish does offer free drinking water) and that there aren't many snacks on offer - there are cookies on the dive boat and afternoon tea is served at 4, but if you're a dedicated nibbler, it probably is a good idea to bring some snacks with you. Generally, though, Two Fish is awesome, and we hope to make it back to try diving at Lembeh sometime.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank hbinnz
Reviewed November 22, 2010

we spent 6nights in Bunaken, 5 nights in Lembeh. each place is nice, very good staff, the best divegiudes, 2-3 diver / guide!!! if you don't need aircon and 4* hotel, this is a very good choice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank farkasgabor
Reviewed November 20, 2010

After hearing so much about muck diving in Lambeh, I visited Two Fish, one of the reasons is they have a resort on the isalnd of Lambeh and one on Bunaken.
After e few E-Mails all was aranged. and all Two Fish promised was executed really well.
Pickup from the airport, the Bungalo's on the resord. the dive guides are locals who know all about the dive spots and pointed out the invisible fish that you can not find any ware else on the planet. the dive with mandarin fish was magic The food is excellent local food.
hoop to get the change to get back there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Willemko
Reviewed November 19, 2010

I stayed for 4 nights in a superior cottage. The cottage was very nice, clean and very comfortable. All meals were provided, and were one of the highlights of my stay, very fresh and delicious. Service was excellent and very friendly.
I can also recommend the dive centre. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable and really helped me get the most out of my diving.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2010

If you are looking for clean, freindly and professional oriented dive resort, this is the one. In here not only i could learned and enjoyed its nature beauty I also noticed that it has local and international touch. So it is perfect place to enjoy diving and at the same time learning the surrounding culture.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo