All reviewsbudget roomfishgreat divingdive guidesuperior cottagewall divingthe cottagesfun divesdiving experiencecoral wallsstayed longerdays divingopen water coursedive centreboat crewdive coursebig thanks
Reviewed November 22, 2010

we spent 6nights in Bunaken, 5 nights in Lembeh. each place is nice, very good staff, the best divegiudes, 2-3 diver / guide!!! if you don't need aircon and 4* hotel, this is a very good choice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank farkasgabor
Reviewed November 20, 2010

After hearing so much about muck diving in Lambeh, I visited Two Fish, one of the reasons is they have a resort on the isalnd of Lambeh and one on Bunaken.
After e few E-Mails all was aranged. and all Two Fish promised was executed really well.
Pickup from the airport, the Bungalo's on the resord. the dive guides are locals who know all about the dive spots and pointed out the invisible fish that you can not find any ware else on the planet. the dive with mandarin fish was magic The food is excellent local food.
hoop to get the change to get back there again.

1  Thank Willemko
Reviewed November 19, 2010

I stayed for 4 nights in a superior cottage. The cottage was very nice, clean and very comfortable. All meals were provided, and were one of the highlights of my stay, very fresh and delicious. Service was excellent and very friendly.
I can also recommend the dive centre. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable and really helped me get the most out of my diving.

Reviewed November 14, 2010

If you are looking for clean, freindly and professional oriented dive resort, this is the one. In here not only i could learned and enjoyed its nature beauty I also noticed that it has local and international touch. So it is perfect place to enjoy diving and at the same time learning the surrounding culture.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2010

Excellent value for money and I enjoyed so much.
My purpose of this trip is to take Open water Course and they took very good care of me.
In spite of limited amount of time to stay, they tried to cater to fulfill my needs.
I think I am one lucky student who were taught by such superb instructors and received assistance from Dive Master Interns. so it was more than One-to One. Lucky me!
Staff are all friendly, Instructors are so experienced.
Food was awesome, too. I loved it. Yummy!
Menu is different daily. There are one dish each for salad, main course and vegi for lunch, and additional soup dish for dinner. (lunch and dinner menu are of course different)
If you are choosy eaters, you may have problems as selection is kind of limited per meal, which did not bother me at all.
Breakfast is Toast, Fruits, Cereals but you could ask egg dish and/or noodle at kitchen

Ad per room, I stayed at Superior cottage, and it's cozy, clean and comfortable.
No aircon but it gets quite cool in evening so it isn't a problem.
Water dispenser is equipped in each room so this is a big plus.
Hot shower is HOT, and i appreciated, although drain was a little blocked in my cottage.

Overall, accommodation is comfortable, food is good and Diving instructors were superb. Staff are friendly, cost is reasonable.

Highly recommended, especially for someone like me who wants to start diving and looking for right instructors.

1  Thank rubyf