The 4 Fish(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
$40
$123
$98
  • Pool
Cakalang Bunaken(Bunaken Island)
$62
$56
  • Breakfast included
Bunaken Kuskus Resort(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
$37
$33
  • Restaurant
Bunaken Beach Resort(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
$39
$35
$25
$22
  • Beachfront
Arto Moro Bunaken(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
$19
  • Beachfront
Froggies Divers Bunaken(Bunaken Island)
$123
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbudget roomfishgreat divingdive guidesuperior cottagewall divingthe cottagesfun divesdiving experiencecoral wallsstayed longerdays divingopen water coursedive centreboat crewdive coursebig thanks
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Stayed 6 nights at the resort and did 15 dives with TFD.
The diving in Bunaken is amazing with beautiful and healthy corals, a great variety of marine life. TFD also went the extra mile to ensure that the same dive sites would not be repeated.
As I booked too late, they ran out of standard rooms and I could only stay in a budget room. Nonetheless, it was still a very comfortable stay as the shared bathroom was between only two rooms and I never had to wait to use it. The resort had a nice relaxation area complete with hammocks and beanbags, a pool and a bar. My only complaint would be the lack of wifi signal when I'm in my room because it was across the road and out of range.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Nigel_at_TwoFish, General Manager at Two Fish Divers Bunaken, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Hi TRH93,
We really value your feedback and your rating. Thanks very much. We are very happy that you enjoyed staying with us and had fun on the dives. See you again in one of our resorts. Best regards from Markus, Nona and the Two Fish Bunaken team

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I give Two Fish Divers five stars! I had a fabulous time diving with them over a week in October including doing my Rescue Diver Course and Nitrox course. My instructor, Hannah, was great- very knowledgeable, easy to talk with and wiling and able to answer all my questions about diving throughout the course. Thanks Hannah!! :)

I also did several fun dives. Rocky was a great guide during these, spotting the smallest creatures. He and the boat crew set up all of the equipment and took great care in making sure we had everything we needed. They also made the boat rides and surface intervals quite enjoyable as well.

My stay at the resort was lovely! The room was basic and comfortable. The grounds are beautifully kept and the pool is perfect for relaxing after dives. It has a nice view of the sunrise and the paths leading from the resort are perfect for walking and jogging. With a perfect and quiet location, the resort met all my expectations.

Two Fish has a pleasant vibe; everyone was wonderful and helpful throughout my stay! The local dive guides were fun to hangout with, playing music in the evenings. Markus, the dive manager, is very engaging, and I enjoyed chatting with him and the other guests over meals and beers throughout the week.

I’ve also stayed with Two Fish in Amed and Nusa Lembongan and hope to return one day to some of the other locations.

Thanks Two Fish for another amazing holiday!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Melissa M

Thanks very much Melissa! We are very happy that you had such a good time during your stay. You did a great job in your rescue course and brought all the victims back to safety! We really appreciate your feedback and your rating! We hope to see you again!
Best regards from Markus, Nona and the Two Fish Bunaken team

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic diving amongst a fun, cheerful and professional diving crew! They take diving seriously, care about reef conservation, care about customer satisfaction, have emergency oxygen & good gear & boats. Just the kind of dive operation you'd want for not only a great time, but also as a safety reassurance.

Really couldn't have chosen a better dive centre than 2 Fish on Bunaken island. Also, the dive guides/dive masters/instructors are both locals and foreigners who have had years of diving experience under their belts around & outside bunaken so it's guaranteed you'll see some awesome things with them as they know all the great spots!!!

As for the facilities on site re. Accom & food - all great - you get access to higher quality everything for what you pay for :)

A big thank you to Pak Chris, Rocky, Fendly, Bayu, Markus, Hannah, Nona, and Bams for everything - you guys rock!

Until next time,
Kit :)

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Kit P
Nigel_at_TwoFish, General Manager at Two Fish Divers Bunaken, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thanks very much Kit! Great that you enjoyed your stay and diving with us! Your feedback and rating is highly appreciated! We hope to see you again!
Best regards from Markus, Nona and the Two Fish Bunaken team

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We stay here for 5 nights. its a wonderful places with a nice garden, pool and a bar.
the room is comfortble, The food is really great, in the evenig Music with the dive guides.
The dives are so great, coral walls and plenty of fish and turtles, breathtaking.
Again any time.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Thanks a lot Monika for your feedback and rating! We are very happy that you had a good time during your stay and diving with us! Hopefully we will see you again in one of our resorts.
Best regards form Markus, Nona & the Two Fish Bunaken team.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

We went there to do our padi open water. We had 1 day of theory, reading the book and watching a movie. 2 day in the pool and 3,4 day in the see. Great teachings, with one instructor for 2 people.

The food was great!
The room, the bar and the location are also great.

I higly recomand the place!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Nigel_at_TwoFish, General Manager at Two Fish Divers Bunaken, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Thanks very much Nikolauskauf! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your dive course and your stay in Bunaken with us! Your comments and rating is highly appreciated. We hope to see you again for your advanced open water course! Take care.
Kind regards from Markus, Nona and the Two Fish Bunaken team.