“I did not want to leave!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Two Fish Divers Bunaken

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bunaken Island
Two Fish Divers Bunaken
London
“I did not want to leave!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Two Fish on Bunaken for a month in order to do my Divemaster course and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

The staff are so friendly and will look after you really well. The dive guides all have hawk like eyesight and will spot the most well hidden animals for you! They are also really good fun to hang out with.

The food was lovely the whole time I was there and the deserts were a high point for me! In fact I loved one so much they even gave me the recipe so I could make it at home!! The communal dining area is also really nice as all the guests really get to know one another and are able to swap diving stories etc.

The resort itself is very well maintained and is always clean and the pool is always lovely to relax in.

The diving in Bunaken is lovely. Lots of wall dives that are a riot of colour. It is also a good place to do some courses as the instructors are really good teachers. They also run free Tec diving try outs in the pool which I had a go at, trying a re-breather and a twin set. It was fascinating.

It was a real wrench to leave and I hope to return one day and I hope to stay in touch with the friends I made during my stay.

I highly recommend Two Fish on Bunaken!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank psymon1969

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Korean first
Malmo, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed with Two Fish Divers at Bunaken for six weeks in connection to my Dive Mater Internship program.

I had a splendid time! The staff is a unique combination of professional and friendly, the accommodation great and the food was very good. All in all in a very welcoming, warm and relaxing atmosphere.

As for the diving, the instructors and the dive guides are top notch and it is a thrill to dive around Bunaken.

As for my Dive Master course, I have nothing to compare with but I found my instructors very engaging and focusing on developing my skills and taking me to pro-level rather than just simply going through the curriculum to obtain the certification. I'm a much better diver now than when I started and I have my instructors Dion, Tina, Karoline and Sandy to thank for that!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I had a great time with my stayed at Two Fish resort. Staff are so friendly, have sevice-mind and very professional. I can say that was nothing that I had to ask for more becaused I was pleased with everything there. The food was delicious and accommodation was comfortable. The nature there is so pure. I definitely like to visit the Two Fish again some day!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Very nice place, staff and dive guides, divemasters very friendly and pedagog.
I obtained my PADI Open water and Advanced Open Water there, I think it s a very good place to begin (or of course continue) diving.

For 20 euros : basic bungalow correct ; bungalows more expensive (40 or 50 euros) seemed of course better.

John

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Trafalgar, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

We only had a week in a lull in our farm harvest mid January, but spending it at Two Fish on Bunaken Island was perfect. Despite some wind and summer rain, we got lots of great dives along the nearby walls . Great experience and confidence boosting for us relative novices, thanks to all the crew, Rolli our guide and hosts. All capped off by a session in the pool with some fancy gear to try. Thanks Sandy.
It is also great how generous our fellow diving guests have been -and the attention from all the TwoFish crew made this dive trip certainly one to talk about.
And despite 300mm of rain, and flooding in Manado on our departure day, Two Fish ensured we got there in time. Thanks for that too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Over Chinese New Year 2014, we stayed for 5 days in Bunaken - lucky with the weather as it was really nice unlike the previous weeks, thus full use was made of the pool. Our 5 year old fully enjoyed playing with the owners 2 children, as well as coming out snorkeling on the reefs.
Diving was very well organised and briefed - one guide to the 2 of us for most of the time, allowing us ther freedom to dive a bit deeper, but alos spotting a large array of unusual (generally macro) life.

Room Tip: cottages facing pool are great
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Steve F
Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

It is a very good resort, comfortable bungalows with brand-new mattresses, anti-mosquito electric devices (no need for a mosquito net), electricity 24/24, HOT water, cleaned every day; very good food; diving excellent with especially designed boats, excellent guides, new material(when you hire it), staff are all helpful and smiling, and the price is very reasonable.

Room Tip: The bungalows all surround a central swimming pool and are separate but still not very far from one...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends