My husband and I stayed at Living Colours Dive Resort from the 29th January - 7th February 2014.
Dive equipment and guides:
OK, but really missed the opportunity to order (buy) egg. pancakes, a shake or some fresh fruit. It was possible to have semi-dry biscuits and overripe bananas.
The immediate impression upon arrival was quite good, BUT -
• It was far from clean. Dirty along the walls. Mosquito net dirty.
• When water was used in the washbasin there was a smell of sewage.
• Hot water comes from a gas heater. You have to fight the heater every time you want a bath – and then the water was too hot.
• Nice big porch, which could not be used because the ants had occupied the furniture
• The water came in through the roof during a heavy rainstorm - fortunately not over the bed.
As we did the payment and checkout we told them about the smell of sewage and the leaky roof. Naively I thought that they beat some of the cost. No, it seemed almost as if Mia took it as a personal insult.
When Living Colors Dive Resort wants to be a resort of high standard and we had to pay 50 Euro p.p./night (low season) it is referred to above absolutely not good enough.
Overall - a big disappointment and I really don’t understand that so many have notified Living Colors Dive Resort as 'excellent'!
There’s really room for improvement!
IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
If we come back to Bunaken we will definitely not stay at Living Colors Dive Resort .
- Also Known As:
- Living Colours Dive Hotel Bunaken Island
- Living Colours Dive Bunaken