All reviewssingle roomreceived a warm welcomeisle of skyeon arrivalnice viewone nightstay there againbreakfast was deliciousdorothyviewsislandhostbroadfordfeedwindensuite
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Our journey to the Isle of Skye was greatly improved by our stay at the Ruisgarry B&B. Dorothy was tremendously accommodating and warm -- she even offered us a lift to a local restaurant after noticing my mom's injured leg. She was respectful yet inviting. The room was extremely welcoming and exceedingly clean, and the views were unbelievable. I enjoyed the wide array of breakfast available, and I would absolutely stay here again. I will certainly be telling our friends and family about it!

Room Tip: great views
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank etw2101
Reviewed May 21, 2017

First time I have stayed at Ruisgarry although have been to Skye on many occaisions, booked initially because of single room option which suited my last minute decision to go to for a few days walking. When I arrived was met by the very welcoming host Dorothy who showed me where everything was and gave me some suggestions for evening meal options. Room was very clean and reasonably sized, would suggest that website needs updated as rooms appear to have been redecorated?
Situated just outside of Broadford but as most people will be driving, the wonderful views towards the Red Cuillins are well worth being slightly out of town.
Great B&B with great host, thinking about my next trip already!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Jurgen V
Reviewed April 24, 2017

A lovely b&b and a warm welcome from Dorothy! We stayed for one night and had a very spacious twin room that looked out onto a breathtaking view! Breakfast was generous and delicious, and Dorothy also had excellent recommendations for dinner.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Jean W
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Amazing view from the rooms. Cosy common area and very nice part wooden interior makes it look exactly as you would imagine and hope for a genuine Scottish B&B to look like. On top of this the hosts are really kind people and they are happy to answer any question, give advice and feed you a nice big breakfast to remember. Big recommendations for both the Isle of Skye and Ruisgarry .

Room Tip: All rooms are great, it's a family house at a quiet, easily accessible location
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mario Š
Reviewed October 6, 2016

Very nice, modern B&B with larger than usual room, 2 chairs. Great view of the sea and offshore islands. Quiet, comfortable, excellent breakfast.Very friendly and helpful hostess. Good location just east of the main road junction on Skye (A87 & A851), surprisingly easy to find. One of the top 2 of 13 places we stayed on this trip.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple