“First class start to our theatre night”
Review of Disraeli's 1 - CLOSED

Disraeli's 1
Cuisines: Pub
Description: A fully refurbished tradtional town centre pub with tapas, new pizza ovens, and traditional pub food offerings, all table served plus LIVE entertainment, in fine opulent and relaxing lounges.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We travelled from Liverpool to see the show at upstairs at D'israelis and decided to try the Theatre menu and weren't we glad that we did.It was 3 courses and my wife and I selected different choices for all 3 and we both were well satisfied.We had very good service from Sue and there was a very welcoming feeling and to top all that the wine was half price.What more do you want?

Reviewed December 12, 2013

£19 bottle= £9.50 top Chilean red.very old,who will
Food quick and good.
Staff friendly,James the best

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I am on a diet but was persuaded to have breakfast here by a family member. I picked the normal sized breakfast and asked the owner if he could swap out the fried egg for scrambled as it would be healthier, and he flat out said no. He followed this up with a comment about how he would have to use two eggs for scrambled as opposed to the 1 for fried. Wowee, an 11 pence egg is far too much to ask to make the customer happy in this place!
The breakfast was very average, no finesse to the food at all. It might only be a cooked brekky, but at nearly £6 it isn't a cheap do really.
I have always round the staff to be quite rude here too, especially later on at night when people are drinking. I won't be rushing back to this place in a hurry, there are friendlier places to drink and better quality places to eat in Ormskirk.

3  Thank keeweehorror
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Ate here in August. Prices are really reasonable and service is good enough but food was quite poor. I have a double chicken burger and it was 2 deep fat fried thin iceland style burgers, greasy to touch and soggy chips. It was cheap and haven't tried much else there so couldnt comment on other meals.

Drinks are well priced too, I have been there a few times to drink since but will pass on the eating

1  Thank basson79
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Meals here are very good value for money - always hot when served to you and very tastey.
My husband drinks lager and always enjoys a pint here.
The staff are very warming.

1  Thank callumsrilanka