“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Just opened 18 November 2011. Tel no 01695 572555. no web site
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Lovely food although I did think the main menu was a little bit expensive. We were a large group and all the food was delivered on time. They do have a cheaper menu,but not as much choice. I did not have a desert but they looked really delicious.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Went there sat 11/08/12 6pm, got a table but told to vacate by 8.30 as the table was booked. Sat there me and the wife observed the cliental entering we looked around the waiter came over with the menus I ordered 2 bottles peroni looked at the food I had stuffed mushrooms/feta cheese red onions in a jus x1, steak &chriszo salad x1/sbag bol al horno melted parmesan(wow red hot) x2/cheese cake,vanilla ice cream,summer berries.x1, 2 bottles house red,atmousfear great, service great again £65.00 we gave £70 (keep the change) left at 8.15 it was chokker. We will visit again

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Good menu choice, food yummy, good service. You must book though as always seems to be busy which helps to make for a good atmosphere. Cost us £80 for 3 of us which included starter, main and coffee and 2 bottles of wine.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Dined here on a Tuesday night with a group of friends - just £12.95 for 2 courses and choice of starters such as steak and chorizo sizzle to mains of fahitas/beef stroganoff/steak etc. Good experience - service was excellent, food was acceptable although nothing was outstanding but overall I would return because of the price, the range of dishes and the atmosphere.
I tried the lamb henry which was quite poor - more inedible fat than meat and the jus was quite bland - I'd try the stroganoff next time. The bolognese got a big thumbs up from friends.
Recommended.

1  Thank monkeystar861
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is lovely.only issue is the staff are at your table so often u feel like they have joined you for your meal ! I am all for good,attentive service but I don't think we got through one ten minute conversation without being interrupted,and when your time is up for the table you certainly know about it ! Not cheap so I don't think a relaxed meal should be out of question. Apart from that tho,this really is a nice restaurant. Good choice on menu,lively food,spotless restaurant so wld go back.