“Brilliant!!”

Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Ormskirk
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have been to Farmer Teds several times over the last few years with my daughter, she's now 3.

We have yet to be disappointed, a fantastic selection of animals including horses, sheep, cows, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, reindeer, donkeys, llamas, creepy crawlies, birds of prey and more.

The inside play area is worth the money alone, the cafe food is excellent and the outdoor play area is good.

They do a tractor ride for free (included in the price) and barrel rides (which you pay extra for).

A good place to take kids for a good few hours. I reckon about 4 and they will be worn out by the time you leave.

Last year we also went around Halloween and they turn the park into a fright park, called Farmageddon. I took my wife and she was scared. It was well designed, realistic and great value.

All in all, I cannot fault Farmer Teds.

There are newer reviews for Farmer Teds Farm Park

Reviewed November 8, 2012

i resently went to Farmer Teds with my Husband and Son(2yrs), My Mum and Step Dad and our delightful Spanish Exchange Student.

We were on our way from Liverpool to Southport and so decidd to stop off on the way.

I am so glad we did. This place is great. My son had a ball. There are so many animals and not just small ponies and minture goats etc... There are some really large animals and you can get so so so close.

The free tractor ride was FAB... My son giggled the whole way round.

There is a small play area, loads of space to run and play and lots to see.

Another great day out!

Can't wait to o back!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Visited 28/10/12. The park is well staffed, directing visitors to each event, and there are actors continuously milling around scaring people and having their photos taken. The queues are moving forward all the time so you are not stood static getting cold. Its not over crowded purely because they do not oversubscribe. The events are still the same as last year but with a couple of new tweaks, sets are great and so are the actors. My daughter took her friend with her this year and they both really enjoyed it. The whole event seems to be professional. The only thing I didn't like was the toilets (pretty disgusting) and walking through the animals sleeping areas (poor things).

Reviewed October 25, 2012

the kids liked the animals but you can see them anywhere. the prices to get in were silly charging more for the adult than the child. we ordered food in the canteen and it took over an hour for it to come out and then it was cold. the staff didnt really want to help

1  Thank diane h
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went to Farmageddon at Farmer Ted's in October 2012 for a work night out, there was 8 of us in total. We had to queue a bit to get in (about 10 mins), and then we had to queue for each of the 3 attractions. Overall we were there for about 1 hour 30 minutes, although we didn't take advantage of the refreshments on offer so you could be there longer.

We had such a good time, it was all very well put together, and VERY SCARY! There are lots and lots of actors who interact with you both inside the attractions and while queueing etc. Lots of them jump out at you, chase you etc. None of them broke character at all and the more you seem to be frightened the more they interact with you and try to scare you even more.

I won't give too much away, but we had such a good time - we are definately going back again next year.

1  Thank Emma R