“Celebrations with `The Girls`”

Left Bank Brasserie
Ranked #7 of 147 Restaurants in Ormskirk
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Visited this fabulous restaurant last week to celebrate a friend's birthday. Group of 5 girls all out for a fun evening. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome all staff are so friendly, Louis the Manager is fab , attentive and genuinely goes out of his way to assist.
We all opted fir the early bird menu and oh my word we struggled to decide the choices were outstanding it took us ages to finally make up our minds.
All meals were excellent not , a single complaint between us all.
I would strongly recommend this restaurant you won`t be disappointed.

1  Thank Allywalks

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Last week I was on the left bank restaurant and could not have the best experience. The menu has lots of choice, and the price is excellent for the quality and quantity of food they present us. The service staff was simply brilliant, much sympathy and affection. I definitely will come back to the left bank restaurant and highly recommend to all.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Had a fabulous night at the left bank. Everything was amazing from the excellent service to the extensive menu. I changed my mind several times as it was difficult to choose between dishes. when the food arrived it was absolutely gorgeous & we all had food envy looking at each others starters & mains. This really is a must visit restaurant & one I'm planning to revisit many times.

1  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I regularly visit Left Bank both for lunch and dinner - and have never been disappointed. The food, service and prices are amazing we are always made to feel very welcome by all the staff - particularly the owners. The menu is changed regularly - tried the new menu last night - it is brilliant - plenty of the `old faithfulls` as well as lots of new dishes - really spoilt for choice - so I`ll need to go lots more times to try them all.
There is an early evening menu plus free bottles of wine at certain times.
If there should be a slight problem it is dealt with straight away plus changes can be made to the menu eg. different potatoes with the meal.
At lunch you can have single dishes and sandwiches or full meals.
It is the best service I have experienced - different but comparable with 5***** cruising.
Good parking available nearby.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Left Bank restaurant is second to none in ormskirk. The service given by the staff makes all of the guests feel welcome, the price is highly competative and the food is excellent. Overall a great place to dine in the Ormskirk area.