“Comfortable and great value”

Premier Inn Southport (Ormskirk) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ormskirk
Reviewed February 11, 2013

A warm welcome, efficient service and a comfy bed. All of this was provided for an extremely good price at this hotel. The facilities in the room were very good. The shower was really good - an important factor for me! Most of all, everything was scrupulously clean. An excellent overnight accommodation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Helen M

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This hotel is great. Clean rooms which were very welcoming and not at all tatty looking. Comfy beds, spotless bathroom. Very helpful staff who could not have been more welcoming and helpful. I am dreading having to stay in one of Premier Inn's competitors another time after this.

I wish all my hotel stays could be as nice as this one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have used all types of hotels throughout my travels and I really like excellent service with efficient modern facilities and no/low hassle factor - Premier Inn seem to have found a reasonably well costed way to provide all these. I actually checked out of an independent hotel in Southport city centre and chose to stay at th Premier Inn as I knew they offered clean rooms and a goos pub/restaurant next door. I was glad I did move but next time I will just stay at a Premier Inn from first day. I had a few minor niggles with exterior noise but I was moved no hassle, good service and good value. If you are not looking for big chain hotel facilities the you can't beat Premier Inn at the moment.

Room Tip: Room 20 is end or upstairs corridor, no-one above you and no one walks past it. Also overlooks car p...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Chrisingranada
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed at the Premier Inn Ormskirk on january 4th arriving about 5-30 pm . The woman behind the reception was very welcoming, nice smile, nothing was too much trouble. We hadn't booked, but that was no problem , she sorted everything out, even helped my stepson with his intenet connection.The rooms were large ,very clean and modern.The room my wife and I stayed in was number 14. My stepson was in number 15 . both rooms were very quiet.
She explained about the breakfast , full english or continental it was up to you .
We had a continental breakfast next door in the Beafeater which again was very good and the staff very polite and helpful.
This was the first time we had stayed at a Premeir Inn, if they are all like Southport Ormskirk we will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Read the reviews about where you are staying
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stay here 3/4 times a year on business in the area. The staff are always friendly and the breakfasts are good. Only downside on this trip was that the room heating hadn't been turned up and the room was very cold on arrival (Dec 11th).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel christmas night due to visiting family and enjoying the christmas dinner, the room was spotless the staff went above and beyond for us. We had a truly enjoyable stay. The breakfast was great value for money with an all you can eat, the variety on offer was excelent.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We were impressed with the friendly and helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble, and one receptionist did some research for us online. The room was very comfortable and warm. The bed was a little harder than we like, but this seems normal in hotels for us! The restaurant was welcoming and helpful and had a good range of meals. It has only 20 rooms, so booking ahead is recommended. It is only a few miles into Southport. We will definitely be using this hotel again when we visit Southport.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ormskirk
Ramada Plaza Southport
The Bold Hotel
The Bold Hotel
#3 of 23 in Southport
Britannia Prince of Wales - Southport

Been to Premier Inn Southport (Ormskirk) Hotel? Share your experiences!