Premier Inn Southport (Ormskirk) Hotel
Baytrees Hotel(Southport)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantmorris dancersadjoining beefeaternew buildbusy roadrural locationmain roadmaster mcgrathslady on receptionexcellent staycar parkwet roomground floorgood nights sleepcomfortable bedpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Loads of parking, friendly welcome, clean modern room although ground floor and a little noisy being right by the main entrance but otherwise all that you'd want from a premier inn. Staff very friendly ... Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed April 8, 2011

In July this year myself and my son will be undertaking a five day charity walk to raise funds jointly for Yorkshire Cancer Research and the Help for Heroes charity, we will be following the canal tow paths along the 127 mile length of the Leeds - Liverpool canal.

I contacted Premier Inn Ormskirk because of its proximity to the canal and they very kindly and generously offered us discounted accomodation for the fourth night of the walk for which I am extremely grateful.

Special thanks to Linda and Dave.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed September 18, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while our son was in hospital. The room was the usual high standard you expect from a Premier Inn, the staff though went out of their way to be friendly and helpful, even before they knew of the reasons for our stay.
The next door restaurant was excellent too, breakfast was especially good.
I would not hesitate to stay here again (under happier circumstances though) or to recommend it to others.
Our son is fine now, by the way.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank raeliz64
Reviewed August 9, 2010

My wife and I stopped here Fri 6th and Sat 7th Aug as we were attending the woodvale rally that weekend.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel important, thanks Jackie/Jacky.
We had recently had a bad experience with an attached Brewers Fayre at another premier inn, but the Morris Dancers attached to this one was superb, all in all we couldn't fault either the Morris Dancers or the hotel, and will probably stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ace_Pat
Reviewed August 6, 2009

Stayed for 2 night. New hotel with clean modern rooms. Food superb in the Beefeater next door. We stopped here and went for a day out in Liverpool. Drove to Ormskirk station, free parking and only 25 mins by train. Staff helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family