See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

I give three points because of the location. It is amazing position, actualy on the beach. I realy like the fragrance of the sea and sound of the waves.

The servis was proffessional and exellent. Daniel was also very proffessional when we complain about the food.

The mussels was double, triple soultet and the wine in which was mussels too.

The moussels was small and dry.

Other food was average.

If I would value only the mussels would give one points, the location five points and the servis also five points.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

We went there just to have a dinner. The food was very tasty and the waiter was extremely kind. So the next day we decided to go to this restaurant again, mostly due to kindness of the waiter. Also this time the meal was tasty but the waiter (not the same one as the day before) was very rude. When for drink we ordered some wine and some tap water he brought only wine. When I asked him again to bring the water he brought bottled water. I also saw that he refused to bring cappuccino to a guest at the next table because "NO cappuccino if you don't eat something". Some minutes later the guest ordered cappuccino to another waiter and he had got it without problems.
We went there twice, but never again. My rating for the first day would be 5 stars and for the next day 1 star which gives an average of 3 stars.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Soccca
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had lunch at this pretty sea side restaurant while on holiday in the area. The food was very good, the wine excellent and the service was friendly and helpful. The menu is quite extensive with plenty of local fish to choose from too. I had the fish soup which was really good. my husband enjoyed the spaghetti with seafood.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Valerie B
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at the Restaurant Belleview of the Hotel Ika near Ičići one evening in June. It was nice and quiet and the view over the harbour is stunning. The service was slow, although the restaurant was almost empty. The food was OK, but nothing special. However the view and atmosphere made up for that.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Myretooi
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were touring the Istrian Coast and came upon Hotel Ika/Restaurant Bellevue by chance. What a surprise! The restaurant had just opened for the season and was certainly not crowded. Their menu was typical for a beach hotel/restaurant but the service and quality/freshness of the food superb and reasonably priced. We were guided through the menu by Eugen, a superior waiter whose recommendations, especially for a local white wine, were universally accepted and appreciated. The highlight of the meal, in my opinion, was Fuzzi, a pasta, with a mushroom and truffle sauce. A close second was the rissoto. We were surprised with a welcome gift of an herbed cheese spread and warm, freshly baked bread. I would highly recommend a stop,

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends