“A very welcoming place in the Champagne Countryside”
Review of Les Molyneux

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Verzy
Les Molyneux
Ranked #1 of 3 Verzy B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Very pleasant stay. Yvonne and Giles,were extremely welcoming and made our stay very comfortable. We had arrived a little late thanks to Eurotunnel delay, but they still waited up for us, to serve dinner. Rooms were clean and very well maintained, rightly lit.

Breakfast was adequate. They were also quite helpful in giving us tips about the vineyard visits around

All in all a welcoming family who are only too happy to help their guests. Would recommend this again and again . - Nitin

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 20, 2011

We had an excellent stop over at Les Molyneux for a night on our way to Switzerland a week ago. Catching a late afternoon ferry, we arrived quite late and where very warmly welcomed by Jiles who showed us to our fresh and inviting bedrooms. We were offered hot drinks, something to eat and generally made to feel very welcome, even though it was nearly 11 pm. The roads around Reims are a little confusing at the moment with a new section of motorway, but the Satnav is a wonderful thing.
Breakfast was a very jolly affair, meeting the other people who were staying. A quiet nights sleep and a very refreshing stop. We want to stay longer next time, hopefully in the summer.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2011

It was everything we would want in a bed and breakfast. The room was clean, comfortable and well decorated. The living room for guests was well stocked with books and music and the back garden was a lovely place to sit and look at nature. Everybody was so friendly and helpful. We chose the optional dinner and it was excellent as well. There is so much to do in this area and this is the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2011

My partner and I stayed in this lovely B&B for a short break to France. The place is wonderfully quiet and comfortable - just what the doctor ordered! Yvonne and Giles are delightful hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed in the Cream Room which was very spacious and peaceful - recommended!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
pepperhall, Owner at Les Molyneux, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. We also hope to be able to welcome you again to Les Molyneux.

Thanks again!

Reviewed April 5, 2011

Great place, great hosts, lovely surroundings in the heart of the Champagne region.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review for us. We appreciate it and we hope to be able to welcome you again soon to Les Molyneux

Reviewed March 31, 2011

From the moment I booked my accommodation I knew that I was going to enjoy my experience staying at Les Molyneux, Verzy. When I arrived, the welcoming I received was so warm and friendly and I immediately felt very relaxed - and my mouth was watering hearing the menu for the evening! I was super impressed with the quality of the accommodation, food, wine and hosting. In addition, both Yvonne and Jiles went over and above their call of duty to help give me advice on the area and set me off in the right direction at the end of my stay. I look forward to heading back soon!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this lovely review for us. We appreciate it and we hope to be able to welcome you again to Les Molyneux very soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2011

Having enjoyed the pleasures of Les Molyneux, I wholeheartedly recommend you treat yourself to a relaxing break here too. You'll leave feeling energised and yet calm and rested.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this lovely review for us. We apreciate it and we hope to be able to welcome you again soon to Les Molyneux.

Yvonne

Been to Les Molyneux? Share your experiences!