“No place I’d rather be!”
Review of Ciao Italia

Ciao Italia
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Banstead
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Date night, catch up with friends or special family occasion- this is where we go! You won’t get better for miles around. The food is always amazing and cooked just how I like it (and I’m fussy!) the staff are attentive and really friendly, and the atmosphere is what really makes everything there a winner. It’s not often you get all the ticks in one place but here is just perfect! I highly recommend.
Mario N

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (396)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We regularly visit this restaurant and it is fantastic!
Always great food, service, wine and atmosphere!
Staff are helpful and had balloons on the table for my wife’s birthday.
You will not find an Italian restaurant any better than ciao Italia !
Mark C

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely evening. I have always walked passed this restaurant and now wish I had come in sooner. We came for my mums 80th birthday and were welcomed by lovely friendly staff. The food was delicious and we are actually Italians so could be hard to please , but we were not disappointed. It was a lovely menu to choose from, something for every taste . The restaurant is very slick, clean and elegant.
The whole evening was a lovely experience and we will def be returning

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We have been here once before and food was good but very squashed in tables and crowded so this was our first visit to the extended restaurant which is very nice, buzzy atmosphere and good lay out. However service was very, very slow, it seemed too many people for number of staff? Four of us sat down at 7.50pm, orders were taken a bit slowly and I had to ask for a jug of water 3 times! We received our starters at 9pm which were calamari and garlic bread, not a lot seemed to be coming out of the kitchen. The table next to us commented on how slow food was coming. I think the staff were busy the whole time, not stopping but just had too many tables to cover. From about 9.30pm the Restaurant began to have tables leave and then the service was good. Our mains were ok, one of party didn’t enjoy there food and ate about a third but she wasn’t asked about it. We eventually left the restaurant at 11.30 and whilst some would enjoy a leisurely dinner it really took too long to get any food. To add insult to injury the table next to us had the service charge removed from their bill! I don’t think we will return which is a shame as has potential to be a great restaurant.

1  Thank MiniMel1317
Reviewed December 18, 2019

Had dinner last night with friends. I had the worst prawn cocktail which was frozen prawns on half of lettuce leaf and Marie Rose sauce and no other salad ingredients. Absolutely tasteless. A friend ordered belly of pork and got 2 thin slices of pork awful.

Date of visit: December 2019