We went to the Cotswolds for our anniversary weekend this year and decided to stay at the Lower Slaugther Inn which was great, but for our annivearsary meal we went across the road to the Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel (2 minute walk).
We decided to go for the 8 course taster menu with the accompanying wine flight. The whole experience was fantastic. The attentiveness of the staff was excellent from the moment we arrived. The waiting staff were great and the sommellier had a fantastic knowledge of the wines and was passionate about them all. The food was exquisite. Every course was perfectly cooked, wonderfully tasting, timed to perfection and the whole menu was beutifully balanced. The Fish Course (Turbot) and the Main Course (Beef) were particularly good.
Probably the best meal I have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lower Slaughter Manor is a stunning 16th Century Manor House, a luxurious 19 bedroom hotel located in the heart of the picture postcard village of Lower Slaughter in the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter
- The Slaughters Manor House Lower Slaughter, England