From the moment we walked into the entrance we were mesmerised. Having looked at the pictures of this amazing hotel for some months prior to booking, we were not disappointed. When we arrived we were asked to wait in the bar, we were glad we were. The furnishings were beautiful with a particularly impressive Andrew Martin Chesterfield by the large inglenook fireplace. In fact we didn't just have a drink before going to our room, we had a marvellous lunch with a couple of nice bottles of red and relaxed the afternoon away before going for a long stroll.
Our room was in the main building and oozed character, the beams, the furniture, the window seat and view over the palace style gardens was simply amazing.
Yes, its is expensive, but you pay for what you get, I cannot rate this hotel highly enough and we will be coming back very, very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of England’s prettiest villages, The Slaughters Manor House is a beautiful 17th Century manor house which combines contemporary interiors with country charm, attentive service and one of the most acclaimed restaurants in the Cotswolds. Spring 2016 saw the entire ground floor renovated to restore the character of the building, exposing and emphasising architectural details contrasted with a modern, vibrant interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Slaughters Manor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Slaughter Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Manor Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Lower Manor Slaughter
- The Slaughters Manor House Lower Slaughter, England