We booked for two nights at this Country Inn. The first night unfortunately no hot food available, this was out of the inn's control, but there was no offer of an alternative. We were informed that the dining room on out second night would be closed due to a wedding, but we were not informed that there would be music playing until midnight and that our room was next to this. So out peaceful country get away was far from this. The rooms are not of the quality of the website with décor needing some TLC. The bathrooms our good. For the money paid not of professional standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are in search of peace, tranquility and the epitome of English country life you need look no further than The Slaughters Country Inn (formally Washbourne Court Hotel). Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty in all seasons. A truly magnificent 17th century Inn standing in four acres of grounds alongside the River Eye in the centre of Lower Slaughter, one of the most beautiful and unspoiled villages in the Cotswolds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter
- The Slaughters Country Inn Lower Slaughter, England