I visited The Slaughters Country Inn on Sunday 18th November for the first time. From the chatty professional staff to the beautifully presented and tasty Sunday lunch, I just couldn't fault and am looking forward to the next time I can visit. I had the chicken parfait starter, the Seabass and a crime caramel - perfect portions and lovely presentation! Definitely worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of one of the most picturesque Cotswold villages, The Slaughters Country Inn offers the authentic charm of a traditional village inn; exceptional food made with the best local produce, a fine selection of local ales, roaring log fires to warm the winter months and a stunning terrace for when the sun shines. The Slaughters Country Inn is the perfect location for a country break where wellies, walks and unwinding are the order of the day. The friendly and relaxed bar welcomes guests with sofas, rustic touches and shelves lined with books and board games and the Inn’s 25 guestrooms and six charming cottages are all designed to reflect the property’s unique character, blending the traditional features of the oldest part of the house with contemporary design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Slaughters Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washbourne Court Hotel Lower Slaughter
- Washbourne Court Lower Slaughter
- The Slaughters Country Inn Lower Slaughter, England