Great food, and reasonably priced and good choice of beers, The staff were friendly and attentive to the group I was with, lovely atmosphere, the place has been recently refurbished and had a clean and nice decor, the place is set in a great location, I highly recommend a visit here, will definitely be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Free House has a large locals/walkers bar and three cosy restaurant areas, whilst upstairs there are eight comfortable ensuite bedrooms. Outside there is a large garden with stream, duck pond and two car parks. Situated in a perfect spot for those enjoying the local countryside, being a 5 minute stroll from the Kennet & Avon Canal (bridge 90 and lockgate 70). Walkers, fishermen, cyclists, boaters, children and friendly dogs are all welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pelican Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pelican Hotel Froxfield
- The Pelican Inn Froxfield, England