“Last night”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sotogrande, Spain
“Last night”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I was looking forward to my meal,especially after finally figuring out where it is located .I am a Big Fan of both The Little Bhudda and La Finca for different reasons.All the reviews so far from this restaurant have been wildly favourable so I had to check it out.People wrote (2 ) very similar reviews Titled" Best Thai Food I Ever Had " they dined on the same day and that seemed a little "Fishy" to me.We came late the place was a converted typical Spanish Restaurant ,we were welcomed warmly even as we came at 10;45.Service was good,food was very nice,smallish portions.The price was considerably less than La FInca and a little more than Little Bhudda and to me that's where it fell in taste ,quality and portion size.So well wort a visit ? YES but the Best Thai Food Ever ? REALLY ??? No! But a very welcome addition to the big 3 Thai's in the area! And now for the first non rave Review One Star less ,but a great start for a new startup!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Des L

Reykjavik, Iceland
“Best thai I have ever had”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Fantastic food and service and the environment so nice !! The lovely lady who ownes the place told us she had only been open for one and a half month. We took our two girls with us ten and fourteen and everyone loved the food. Decided to look for the place after reading review here on tripadvisor. It took us a while to find it, since the sign is placed so high up. But I am so happy we found it. The best thai I have ever had and very reasonable price.

• Visited May 2014
“Best Thai i ever had”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent and the presentation beutifull. The service was also spot on. Easily the best Thai I ever tasted, and I have eaten a lot of Thai foot I ever had

1 Thank Robert O
Gibraltar, null, Gibraltar
“Superb food”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Simply the best Thai I ever tested. Spring rolls, Tom Yam soup, beef green curry special, coconut rice, noodles... Excellent from start to finish. Nice atmosphere and friendly service too.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Laurent L
uk
“Thai Restaurant with nice out side court yard and garden”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We have tried all the Thia restaurants in the area and this new Thai restaurant is by far the best.
Interesting menu and reasonably priced.
Try it you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014