All reviews wine tour free tour working winery hotel guests fantastic views fixed menu nearby town both nights large balcony la rioja excellent stay wine barrels rioja region storage area restaurant was fully booked cost euros small portions
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019

This was the best stay on the entire 12-day France / Spain trip. I still classify it as a mid-range, as, whillst our stay was definetely luxurious, the prices were more in mid-range and really great value.
Our premium room was absolutely fantastic.
Our private terrace was huge and with views to dream about.
The entire hotel is very beautiful, friendly staff, good breakfast and very good diner.
Wine tour (on the same grounds) which was included in our stay, was really really good, relaxed and informative, with really nice choice and quality of wines.
The hotel grounds are magnificient.
If I was lucky to ever get back in this part of the world, I would definetely stay again here.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

It's just perfect, the location and scenery is incredible. I will definitely be coming back, wish I could of stayed longer. The room was great, incredible view from the bedroom and amazing bathroom! Included was a wine tour and tasting and discounted wine purchase being a guest. I have stayed in a lot of places and value for money this was the best by far.

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here two nights. The view of the vineyards was glorious. It can only be better with a glass of wine in hand. We ate dinner here from their daily special menu. Every thing was tasty, the wine was wonderful, and the overall experience very memorable. This is my first trip to Spain so I must explore. But if I wanted a restful, laid back vacation, I can hang out here for a week enjoying the peaceful scenery and exploring the nearby town. Beautiful hotel and a great value. Breakfast was good and wine tour was included. Excellent service from the staff. Thank you to Jaime for making our dinner lovely, and Thomas for an informative wine tour.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Superb hotel. Excellent value for money, particularly due to all the extra treats that they throw in!
The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. The views are stunning, with endless vineyards.
We ate one night and the food was amazing. Also fantastic breakfast with fantastic views.
Would definitely stay again

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2018

My partner and I did a tour across Basque and the Rioja region and out of the places we stayed this was by far our favourite. Wow - what a gem! After a long day of visiting the Rioja region we made our way to the hotel. There is free parking at the hotel and we parked right in front of the entrance. We checked in which was seamless and then made our way to our room. Firstly the architecture of the hotel is really something else and the design is so slick. All rooms are located under the reception and have a view of the vineyards. When entering the room it was immaculate, spacious and so peaceful with an amazing view. The shower is huge and you can even sit down and have a Hydro massage and they provide great grape products to use. We walked down to the shop which is located on the premises by the winery and purchased two bottle of wine and as we were staying at the hotel we got 10% off. The restaurant was fully booked that night but we sat in the lounge area with our wine and had cheese, chutney, and some cured meats etc - it was so good!! The next morning we had breakfast (which is included) which was plentiful and continually replenished. Also our minibar was complimentary! After breakfast we took a walk around the premises which is extraordinary with so many little details and vineyards to walk amongst. At check out we had our tour of the winery (which is included when you stay) Thomas was our guide and he was amazing - so knowledgeable, welcoming and energetic! We were even given the opportunity to try some wines and sample a pintxo at the end. This hotel is an absolute hidden gem and I would recommend anyone to stay or at least take a tour. Thanks for an unforgettable, wonderful stay!

Date of stay: October 2018