“Awesome Cocktail Bar”
Review of Kahlua Cafe Bar

Kahlua Cafe Bar
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Agia Marina
Reviewed July 21, 2018

So for a small Island like Aigina this Bar had awesome range of cocktails to choose form plus the music was really really good its was the 80s style which is a genre I love. I ordered a classic Margarita and it was delicious. Prices are low and quality and service is really good.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

We stopped in for cocktails (for some reason Greece is not big on cocktails and I was craving a frozen margarita!) and they did not disappoint! Fabulous drinks and complimentary snacks.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I went to Agia Marina for 14 days with family and friends, during our visit we discovered Kahlua Cafe Bar.
The staff was very friendly and liked to joke around, we stayed a while into the night and ended up having a drink with the owner before closing.

Good prices, good drinks and great staff.
Definitely worth a visit if you're planning to spend the late evening/night with a drink in your hand!

p.s. I recommend a chocolate milkshake with Bailey's in it for those extra hot nights ;)

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Tasos & Petra made us feel welcome every night during our recent stay. Draught Mythos beer served in a chilled glass was always something to look forward to whilst my wife's favourite tipple of Bacardi & Coke was excellent (she swears it was getting stronger as the week progressed!). Prices were OK and on our last night I took the plunge and had a Mojito which was probably the best I've had. The cocktail menu is the biggest I've seen.

The constant rock music is hit and miss - some good, some not so much - I'm more of a funk & soul man myself but that's just me.

As a post script, Petra spotted us sweltering in the heat waiting for the local bus on our way home and called us into the shade while we waited - it's that kind of place. Highly recommended - and we will return.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Perfect placed in Aghia Marina centrum. Wonderful service by the owner Petra and Tassos. The bar has a huge variaety of drinks. Perfecly placed close to the beach.