All reviews spent days at this hotel private beach sea view inclusive athens
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a hotel close to the Piraeus port as we were embarking the Queen Victoria. The place was clean, the service was great, and the breakfast was fabulous.

It has air conditioning and an elevator; however, be prepared for the elevator (“lift”) especially if you are used to big elevators. It is extremely small :)

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kelly A
Δημήτρης Σ, Διευθυντής at Argo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Thank you very much for your comments.
It was a pleasure for us to have you as guests in our hotel.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

The view from the hotel outside and from the rooms is wonderful ! The spa and the pool are also good
The room itself is satisfying and clean
The sea near the hotel is beautiful and clean as well
I liked the breakfast very much it was all tasty there
I'm pleased with the hotel and stuff and I hope to come again

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank DiamantisPartsalakis
Δημήτρης Σ, Διευθυντής at Argo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words.
I am looking forward to have you again as my guests.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We have just spent a week holiday in argos and it was my 4th time in there and it's not my last time. The location is perfect and family there run the hotel make the stay. If you are looking for a relaxing and peaceful place. I can only recommend this❤️

Trip type: Traveled with family
Δημήτρης Σ, Διευθυντής at Argo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Thank you very much for your review.
Your fun is our Duty.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful quaint hotel right on the sea front. Wonderful spot to relax and enjoy all the beauty Greece has to offer.
Easy walking distance from the local village. Family friendly. Multilingual staff. Really worth a visit, great to get away from a stressful life even just for the weekend

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Δημήτρης Σ, Διευθυντής at Argo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Your fun is our duty.
Best Regards
Dimitris

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

I ve spent 2 weeks for a retreat and enjoyed the location and the constant excellent care of Dimitris, his wife and the staff to make things simple and efficient. They had a very sensitive care of different nutrition special needs for many guests, which is not so obvious!
The building is a bit old but well entertained and rooms in front of the sea have a magnificent view.
If you're looking for a place like home, simple and warm, in a great location this is the place
The pictures are the view from my room

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Δημήτρης Σ, Διευθυντής at Argo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Mudita,