“chill out time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mulberry's - CLOSED

Mulberry's
Cuisines: Italian, Irish, Seafood, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
connemara
“chill out time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

the evening was really relaxing, excellent food, service and really nice atmosphere. pre dinner drink area very inviting. food choice was excellent. Will be back soon,

Visited December 2012

Perth, Australia
“Great food, service, well worth a vist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I ate in this restaurant with extended family members so a real mix of ages. It was fantastic for all - kids menu was lovely proper food which is great.
I had seafood and it was fantastic - really fresh and beautifully caught. We had truffle fries which were lovely. I didn't have dessert but everyone who did loved them!
The owner ( I think was the owner) was serving us and was helpful without being in your face.
Overall, definitely worth going here for great food, service and lovely restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
“Hit and miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have had some really good meals in this restaurant and some not so good. Last Sunday was one of the 'not so goods'. I felt the menu was a bit limited and I was starving and wanted something substantial. Went for spaghetti and meatballs which were good but run of the mill. My husband had the fish, which was good but there wasn't a lot of it and only veg was small bowl of mashed potatoes. On the other hand the kids menu was quite good (I was actually tempted to order of that instead). The restaurant itself is lovely and the staff are very nice. I do feel it is a bit on the expensive side for what it offers.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Galway, Ireland
“Excellent food with a good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten in mulberry's on five occasions now and the food has always been of a high standard. It appears to be predominantly a fish restaraunt now and perhaps a little more expensive however the quality of the fish is good. There is a good range of options on both food and wine and I will return again in the future.

Galway, Ireland
“Warm and friendly - plus good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband, my late mother and I have eaten regularly in Mulberrys since we moved to Barna two years ago, partly for the good food and partly for the friendly welcome. My very frail, elderly mother was greeted by name every time we arrived and was encouraged by the owner to order her favourite dish of scallops whether they were on the menu that night or not. We dont get this, or any acknowledgement that they have ever seen us before, in any of the other Barna eateries, which we also visit regularly. Of course this would mean nothing without good food, which we have always experienced.

• Visited October 2012