“First time not the last”
Review of Region's 117

Region's 117
Reserve with OpenTable
Region's 117 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Description: Region's 117 offers modern comfort food made fresh daily, that locals can enjoy for lunch or dinner. With regionally inspired house-crafted dishes, Region's 117's take on American comfort food is made fresh, flavorful and reasonably priced.
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went with dear friends of ours who live at Lake Frederick for dinner. This restaurant has a beautiful view inside and out and all the food they serve is local. 3 of us ordered the Reuben sandwich and one ordered the turkey sandwich. Wow. Everything was delicious. I cannot be critical on anything please try it

Reviewed July 14, 2018

This is my neighborhood eatery. The place is GORGEOUS. Food is usually nom nommy, but the prices are, well... pricey. LOL. I recommend the BLT with an egg on top. And their fries are REDONKULOUS. Seriously, the best fries I've ever put in my mouth.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I was told that this was a Casual Burger / Pizza place. When we arrived it seemed very fancy and upscale, I thought I may be Underdressed. It is inside a gated Community, I think that you need reservations. We were there for an early dinner, I don't know if the Menu is different later. It was in Fact very nice, but Casual. The Menu was in fact Burgers and Pizza. The Service was very good and the food was really good too. I had a Burger and Chips, real good. The Burger to Bread Ratio was spot on, Good. We sat Outside, seems like this would be really nice in the fall. they have a Huge Fire pit and a nice lake. The only reason that I didn't rate this place Excellent is the Dessert, the Cheesecake was disappointing and someone else said that their dessert was not particularly good. Skip the Dessert.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Really gorgeous setting on the lake and nice restaurant. Server was very friendly and quick, food for the most part was good. However, appetizers were comically small for their prices. Also, my son ordered shrimp scampi and it was just bad, he took one bite and didn’t want anymore. I tasted it and agreed with him. I told the server when she came back around and she just said “sorry” with no remedy offered. This is not a fast food place, have to do better with that situation.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Had lunch at Region's 117 after touring the Trilogy neighborhood and model homes. The staff was very friendly, the atmosphere is comfortable and relaxed and the service was excellent. I had the Kale & Peach salad with chicken and the fried pickles. Both items were very favorable and the portions were plentiful.