See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2016

I booked the Family room with TV, kitchen, refrigerator, kettle and microwave. Very ideal for family and for those who wants to stay long term. You have an option to buy gallon of drinking water from them at cheap cost 60 php. Gas has charges if you will cook your own food. Equipped with basic kitchenettes.
The front desk officer - Rowena, the guy in charge for activities, and all the housekeeping were very friendly and very accommodating. Everyone let us feel at home. All staffs seemed helpful and smiling all the time even you were just sitting at the veranda. The swimming pool at the center is a plus since it is not located in the beach. If you want to relax, take a dip at the pool. Overall beautiful and neat with good value of money.
They can help you in every way to make your stay comfortable. The pick up van was set at the ferry port in timely manner. And the hotel was kept updating if the driver has already picked us up. They arranged the boatman as early as 5:30 in the morning to catch up with Dolphin Watching, Balicasag and Virgin Island tour.
After we checked out, they let us stay in the room until our pick up van to another hotel arrived. That's very generous! Thanks for that!
Our stay here is very pleasant and my family loves this place the most!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

I booked this place for a 5 day Bohol tour. The place is in Panglao but away from the hustle and bustle of night life. What I liked most about this place is the friendly staff. They gave us tips how to maximize our tour. The outdoor pool can turn into a rave party pool. My two teens just loved their night swimming.
Since the place is small, we had the facilities almost all to ourselves. The other guests are into diving, all foreigners, so they are out to bars or are resting early at night.
They have no restaurant, but they serve breakfast at very reasonable price. The restaurants in Alona Beach were helpful. Our favorite is the waffle house, the best for me.
One downside, though, is its location. It's far from popular landmarks of Bohol.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank mlba
Reviewed May 7, 2015

This place is very quite and ideal for long stay tourist like me.Staff are very helpful and friendly.Kitchen are equipped with big refrigerator that you can store food for a month.They provide me complete kitchen utensils. Wifi connection works 24/7 :) It's worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Layla H
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My partner and I stayed there for 5 days. We were the only guess because it was an off-peak season. I forgot the names of the staff, but they are the star of that Inn. The woman manning the front desk and the maintenance pregnant woman are simply the best! very industrious, warm, and nice. The room was very clean, the shower room is also nice. we only paid 850 pesos each night without breakfast. It is far from the Alona, but it will be your chance to exercise and walk to go there in the morning or early evening. Everything went well with our stay there. We are very happy and satisfied! We will definitely be back here!

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are great! We chose the cheapest one and we are satisfied with it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jay S
Reviewed January 21, 2014

if you need to stay in a quite place choose this hotel.its very clean and quite there staff also are very accomodating and friendly.well its 15 mins away from the beach but you can rent a motorcycle to go there so theres nothing to get worried of.i reccomend this hotel really.also its cheap 1500 with breakfast so its worth your money and time

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple