“Good quaility hotel ,very good food...shame about location”
Review of Hotel Victoria

and 1 more site!
Hotel Victoria
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Talamanca
Reviewed July 17, 2010

we stayed there in june 2008...we enjojed this hotel a lot.Nice ,clean rooms,lovely stuff,speciallly supervisor in restaurant!! Food was great:big schoise,freshlysquized juice n the morning...Grilled fish and meat(in front of you) at dinner time...Swimming pool is not big but very comfortable and clean..
The only shame is location.Bit far remote from the whole scene,but if you really need a quite place and want relaxing holidayes this the place to go...Recomended for families!!
p.s. we stayed in Bossa park this year and we really wish we stayed in Victoria..

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Russkie2
There are newer reviews for Hotel Victoria

Reviewed June 29, 2010

I have stayed here twice in a month and found it super clean very friendly staff and good location. Talamanca beach is a gem close to Ibiza town. The location is great for getting to many sites, shopping and beaches. For those on business there is WIFI in the rooms!

The breakfast was included and worth getting up for. Be aware they start clearing it at 10.45 not the posted 11am. My only complaint from both visits is one of the restaurant managers who is nothing short of grumpy, unhappy and almost rude. He should not be customer facing and should be avoided at all costs if you want to have a nice stay. I hope the hotel management reads these reviews and will make the appropriate changes regrading this man before my next visit.
Otherwise I love this little hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2010

After reading the good reviews, I decided to convince my two friends to stay there with me.

We got a triple room on the 4th floor. Obviously these types of rooms never have the best views but we managed to get one because I asked a week before I arrived.

Staff are very helpfull and polite. The restaurant manager can be a little too much on female guests who he seem to find attractive but nothing that good old diplomacy won't deal with.

Food is simple but varied, always fresh and nicely made. They have a grill station and the nice gents working there will fry whatever meat or catch of the day for you on the spot.
The deserts were very good too and the ice cream they had was superb!

I went on a half board basis and it worked well for me - although I did miss breakfast due to getting back to the hotel at the early hours in the morning!

The room we got was the biggest triple room at the hotel. The bathroom was very nice too with a decent shower.

However the air con vent is on one corner of the room facing one of the beds which meant one person freezes to death when two others are boiling hot. We were lucky that we went at the start of June when it;s not yet roasting but I don't think I would like to have stayed there in the middle of august.

I wouldn't let this put you off though as this was an odd shape room and obviously this is bound to happen.

I made use of the pool area on the days when the hungover was too much to get out - plenty of sun loungers and spaces to sit down and relax. Nice outdoors toilet.

The pool bar is varied and offers good value for money snacks and drinks. The bar manager at the pool is as attentive as the restaurant one if you are female and travelling without your man - maybe they are brothers?! But if you ignore it or pretend you cannot understand him he will leave you alone.

Location - quiet and very residential. 6 euros taxi ride from Pacha (my favourite club) and the same from the town centre. There is also a bus stop right opposite the hotel and I heard you can get a little boat ferry into town.

The beach isn't the greatest but it's nice and quiet, has a nice sidewalk for a romantic afternoon stroll and is just rounf the corner.

I hired a car and one of my friends took his Sat Nav. I have been to Ibiza many times and I love to be able to go places specially the beaches by Portinax. This always saves me a fortune when going to other clubs such as Priviledge and Amnesia which can be expensive to get home from by taxi.

I would def consider going back there with my Boyfriend.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2010

I stayed at the Victoria while on a friends getaway to Ibiza for a weekend last month. The hotel is located closeby to Pacha and the town and a few meters (about 50) from the beach. it is a three star and not luxury but it is solid. The staff was very attentive and the pool was small but relaxing. I purchased the all inclusive plan so all meals and drinks were free. There were some small issues with the meal times closing and not making the meals a couple of times but it wasn't too much of a big deal. The only thing I did not like was that the internet was not free.

Overall the hotel is a good value for Ibiza and I have no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank wgafster09
Reviewed November 13, 2009

My mum & I wanted a last minute week away in the sun at the beginning of September. We searched the internet & fell upon Hotel Victoria, Talamanca Ibiza.
We decided to go All Inclusive as it worked out cheaper than going Self Catering due to the rate of the Euro.
The hotel is 20-30 mins away from the airport which is great.
Talamanca is a tiny area, with nothing really if anything going on. This is exactly what we wanted and was more than perfect. The beach is directly outside the hotel. The stretch to the left of the hotel is where the locals go, this was always very quiet & very beautiful. The stretch to the right of the hotel was a little bit busier but not much. Max there were 3 other people on the beach when we were there.
The bus system in Ibiza is amazing so it was really easy to get around and very cheap. We spent a couple of days in the Old Town Ibiza, we went to Es Cana to the Hippy Market and also travelled to another beach close by which was lovely. As well as going to watch the sunset at Cafe Del Mar in San Antonio which was a great experience.

The hotel is lovely, staff are very welcoming & the rooms are clean. The food is OK too, fairly typical AI menu but always very nice. The fresh orange juice in the morning was especially lovely.
The pool is also very nice with plenty of sun loungers. The sun doesn't come round to the pool until after lunch but we always did something in the morning anyway.
The weather was incredible, not a cloud in sight for 7 days!!

All in all I would most definitely recommend Hotel Victoria in Talamanca. It is so relaxing which was definitely what my mum and I needed!!!

• Stayed: September 2009
3  Thank Kazboz
Reviewed October 22, 2009

We were the only Brits in the hotel for most of the week but we were there for the last week of the season (no need to battle with anyone for the best sun loungers round the pool!). The German guests were all very friendly!

May have been the end of season but food was very limited for Vegetarians! Non veggie did not go hungry! We were all inclusive which presented very good value and we were the only ones, some days it felt like lunch had been set up just for us. Buffet style food, most disappointing meal of day breakfast, but lovely orange juice. Restaurant waitor's humour took some getting used to but nothing like Manuel! Glad we were all inclusive as eating out is not cheap!

Reception staff extremely helpful and friendly. Bar staff also very friendly and did well to mask their boredom at such a quiet time of year for them. Not sure of total hotel capacity but when we were there numbers of guests did not exceed 20 at most.

It is a good 40 minute walk into Ibiza Town for the fit and able. Buses run on time but were not that frequent. We took a taxi to airport on way home, 15 minutes and cost 19 Euro. Still by pool at 5.00pm and at airport by 5.30pm.

What ever you do Salines is not a tourist attraction worth visiting! Old Town (Dalt Vila) nice for a stroll.

We found sound nice coastal walks not far from hotel, opposite direction to Ibiza Town. This included an odd beach shack / cafe that looked popular with the locals.

If you are going to buy cigarettes or tobacco get them in Ibiza Town, a lot cheaper that the airport!

Recommended for a quiet relaxing break, late season was perfect for realxing and having a quiet time.

Angela & Suz x

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ping-pong-girls
Reviewed September 25, 2009

Stayed here with my daughter last week in August on a last minute all inclusive. Food very good (fresh orange juice at breakfast fantastic) Room very clean. Area very quite but with bus stop across the road all Ibiza accessible. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009
2  Thank RintinCheshire
Also consider these accommodations in or near Talamanca
OD Talamanca
Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul
RocaMar Hotel
RocaMar Hotel
#7 of 10 in Talamanca

Been to Hotel Victoria? Share your experiences!