A good stay at Can Lluc with my wife and baby. Would recommend to other travelers. Only minus points would be you had to pay for mineral water in the rooms. Most hotels these days do not charge for this especially if you are paying E800 a night.
I would return when I have the opportunity
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of rural Ibiza, in the authentic Ibiza which awakens your senses, you will find Can Lluc, a small luxury boutique hotel.Can Lluc’s agritourism stands in the midst of a thick pinewood in a highly ecological area surrounded by exuberant nature, only a few kilometres from the delightful Ibizan coves and 10 Km from the cosmopolitan city of Ibiza, with its enticing nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Can Lluc Boutique Country Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agroturismo Can Lluc Hotel San Rafael
- Can Lluc Boutique Country Hotel & Villas Ibiza/San Rafael, Spain