Open today: 12:00 AM - 7:00 AM

from $52.10
from $92.54
from $75.20
More Info
All reviews dance floor main stage closing party light show special effects sound system big club vista club drinks are expensive main room amazing experience next year carl cox great atmosphere nightclub djs production
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Went to a night club after a long time.. don’t rem when I did the boogie last time.. have 2 left feet though.. not the dancing type.. it was good fun though.. good music.. the place was big enough so although it was crowded you had your own space.. the place is in the outskirts though.. we had to take the cab from Heart to reach here.. so plan accordingly..

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

When you walk into privilege you really know your in the biggest nightclub in the world, the place is absolutely massive but I love the way it’s laid out. I had one of the best nights in Ibiza this year in resistance and it’ll never be a night I will forget. The productions used is amazing!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I loved the music, but, to be honest, much better clubs at Ibiza than privilege. I guess it’s still using it’s old fame

Reviewed September 4, 2018

The music was absolutely bloody awful, stayed for two hours at a push and finally found it too painful and had to leave. The toilets were below the standards of your average local pub, let alone a high profile club in Ibiza. Absolutely shocking, would not recommending to anyone.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

I feel sad for the people who travel to Ibiza now a days and have to spend a lot of money for parties.
We went invited to the pary SuperMartxé in Privilege. Thanks God we didn't pay to be there.
The club is good, it is a MegaDisco like the old ones. You have space to move arround and don't have to deal with poeple who just go there to make stupid videos or selfies for Facebook, like in all other parties where a popular DJ play a set.
The show I have to say it is excellent, great costumes, Deco and Design with the dancers, it is a little erotic and with a mix of Drags.
Sadly the music is just terrible, really awful. The main DJ just made noices the entire night like an ambulance. The style of music was kind of Cheap Travesti Club. There was an other DJ that he could rise up the crowd and make a better effort with the music, but everytime the main DJ came just screwed eveything again.
We stayed there no more than 1-2 hours because I was falling asleep.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Epic ! They had it in the small night club behind called vista I think but still the line was great .
No dress code that I could make out apart from wear clothes ha ha ! Drinks were expensive and the barman charged different every time and wasn't putting through the till the drinks half the time he just put the money in a bucket
This was the opening party and we missed the start only by half an hr but didn't matter the light shows the explosive balloons etc were great only thing that was a little rubbish was the pause between djs only a minute but still it kind of kept killing the mood as one min your dancing then boom music stops light go down and you cheer and we'll stand there wondering if it's all over before another comes on . Paul van dyke was great you could pass your phone and he'd take a selfie if he can and he'll sign stuff if he can but felt sorry for him as he messed up due to trying to please people disco bus from San Antonio costs either 3/3.50€ easy to get to or 10€ in a taxi don't worry when they take you down a dark dirt road it's where they have to drop you and getting buses / taxis is super easy going back to

2  Thank helen4224
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I recently visited with a large group of friends, enjoyed the music, show, venue, etc. The sound system was strong as were the lights. Good large toilets too.

Vast place so don't lose your mates!

1  Thank Matthew R
Reviewed June 12, 2018

a really big club, got lost in there a few times. prices of drinks are normal expensive for Ibiza. we went to opening of supermartx was really good party. taxi are easy to get for the way home.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

This is the largest nightclub in the world, went to the 2018 opening party which had a great lineup including lovely Laura, faithless and David Morales. Our €40 ticket a free drink it was huge, on the night there was 2 rooms playing house. The lighting and special effects were spectacular, very well organised especially the queuing and taxi system. What an amazing nightclub would definitely go back again when we in Ibiza.

1  Thank F912DXdarrenm
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time here. This wasn’t the exact month we visited as I stated on here but we saw 50 Cent live and enjoyed it very much. My friend who was with me hates night clubs but he even said he had an amazing time here