Review Highlights
Awesome!

We had a great night here, defo a must go to when clubbing in Ibiza! The whole night went smoothly... read more

Reviewed October 6, 2018
Kate S
York, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing night! - Together closing party

Went to Amnesia this week for the Together closing party and had THE BEST night! After reading some... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018

from $52.30
from $92.94
from $697.20
More Info
All reviews main room sound system foam party super club dance floor closing party fat boy great night night dancing paul van dyk bass free bus drinks are expensive red bull dj booth club night great atmosphere
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We went on Thursday 4th July as we were recommended that Cream would be a slamming night, not disappointed! Due to a transport problem (free bus from BN3 in San Antonio Bay was a no-show) we arrived around 2:30 and the queue was a bit of a shambles. Got in around 3:00 and decided to check out Calvin Harris on the terrace but there was no chance of getting in there. But no worries, he was a bit too commercial anyway and Paul Van Dyk in the main room was fantastic and loads of people had cleared out onto the terrace so we had adequate space to dance and enjoy ourselves. A bit disappointing that a teeny bottle of water is €8 but they probably don't make much on booze. Also it was a little difficult to get to the toilets since the only ones are on the terrace and it was impassable for a fair amount of time. I'd suggest they install some extra loos considering the size of the club. Overall I'd say you expect to pay a fair bit to get into such a prestigious club and we weren't disappointed at all with our night out. Unlike the following Friday at Eden!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was never so appalled at an established in as far back as I could remember. We came here on Sunday, July 14, 2013, and attended the "Espuma" foam party. Simply put, there was no foam. It was a ploy to get people in.

I paid a ton of money and reserved tickets beforehand, and my wife and I made the trip to Ibiza in order to attend one of these crazy parties. We showed-up to an empty room with female gogo dancers entertaining a crowd of 20.

After we found out that there was another room, we saw that there were a good thousand or so people in that other room watching a concert of cover songs. The performances were just okay. Sometimes they had more gogo dancers go on stage, but all they new how to do was pose. None of them could dance. Lighting effects were fantastic, but couldn't make up for the fact that we were board and that only half the crowd was into it.

We went into the other room and bought a 15Euro beer (GEEZ!) and then I asked the bartender where the foam was. She said that they would only shoot it once at 6AM. I gasped. I then proceeded to ask one of the bouncers at the front, who said 5AM. Both me and my wife were horrified that we would have to put up with cruddy performances all night to get to the foam part. Worse still, we couldn't stay because we had to sleep before our flight out the next morning.

We stayed until almost 3:45AM, at which point we proceeded to exit and I complained to the skinnier taller guy with a crew-cut about the lack of foam. I asked why would they advertise a foam party and not hold foam at least a few times a night? I told him we reserved this party for the foam and came to Ibiza for it, and now we had to leave and got nothing. He said that it was my responsibility to call the club and confirm when they planned to launch foam. I told him that if they weren't going to hold a foam party, then they should advertise it as such. Or at least, their flyers could stipulate that foam would be at the end of the night. At least if that was communicated, my wife and I would have slept early and come later, and gone back to the hotel and right to the airport after. He tried to pin the blame on the people who attended the party, saying we should have anticipated that a foam party means it isn't a foam party except at the end of the night. We left in disgust, and the guy didn't care the slightest.

What a complete moron. Ask yourselves, please...How many of you attending a foam party would expect foam for some extended amount of time during when the most people are at the club? And how many of you would think it your responsibility to find out the "foam schedule" from the club on an international trip? This place is a sham, and that guy was a disgrace to their staff.

I would never in my life go back to this horrible place that ruined the last day of our vacation, and I will do everything I can to warn everybody about their false advertisements and lack of care for their customers. They just want to rob you of your money. STAY AWAY!!!

4  Thank italianstallion51
Reviewed July 19, 2013

what can I say? always one of the top class world club!! wonderful nights and crowd.. as for lights and sound equipment!! Amnesia forever!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

20 % overfilled in my opinion. A disaster waiting to happen. The authorities shouldn't allow it.

On the plus side, the sound, the lights, the atmosphere and the bars are amazing. What a shame that you are frightened with the sheer volume of people.

5  Thank zola123
Reviewed July 18, 2013

and great lights, show.. a bit crowded at 3 or 4am.. try to get free tickets at the beach or at bars at the city before you go to this club