“What an amazing place!”
Review of Muratti Cakes

Muratti Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Prospect
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I popped in here for a quick coffee on an outing with my Mum and also wanted to try one of their amazing cakes as I'd heard how popular they were. I tried the Muratelli and we also got the Spanish Meringue. The cakes were exquisite, rich and decadent but not overly heavy, just the right size to leave you satisfied but not sickly full! The coffee was sensational, haven't had a coffee as good as this in a long time. It was a little pricey but worth every cent! Staff are friendly and the service was very fast when we were there. A lovely little spot I'd recommend to anyone!

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Had coffee and cake here today for my sister's birthday - one of many regular visits to Muratti. Their coffee, biscuits, almond croissants and especially their cakes are unbelievable! We order cakes all the time for here for birthdays at a very reasonable price. The service in the shop is also amazing. Tuyen is an absolute star! So friendly and always looking after us!
If you haven't been, get onto it!

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

The array of pastries and product is impressive, and the quality doesn't suffer as a result. Most impressive is the service. The staff understand the products and the system, and are well trained. It is well patronised, but there always seems to be room for one more. I had the almond croissant, with a flat white either side. Recommended!

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I love this place for so many reasons. First and foremost everything is delicious and looks beautiful. The service is effortless despite the excitement at the counter from the crowd of happy customers at times. Go there! - you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank 99kd
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We finished off a lunch at a nearby restaurant, with coffee and cake at Murattis. It was not our first visit.
The apple and apricot crumbles were delicious, and our friends had prepared "creations" in clear circular holders. They look so artistic, they are difficult to resist and there were plenty of "oohs" and "aaahs" with each spoonful.
Coffees were excellent (as you would expect) and the place buzzed with customers in and out continuously mid afternoon!!
We also purchased their meat pies to try them later, and in spite of myself I have to admit they are probably the best pies I have ever tasted!!
And that's coming from a background of many, many different pie tastings and several firm favourites.
I am frankly amazed to say they are, in my opinion, the very best!
Nothing is cheap at Murattis, and for us, it's a special treat to go there and sample some of the very best cakes patisseries and gateaux (and pies!!) that mere mortals can produce!
A real gem!!........All Class!!!