The Monnaber Nou is a refreshing change from the usual. It is a rustic old manor house, very Spanish, set in the countryside around the village of Campanet, Mallorca. The hotel is surrounded by olive and carob groves, with sheep wandering around with bells around their necks. The food and service is excellent. The pool area is very nice and clean and was quiet when we were there. It is very relaxing and romantic, very laid back.
My only issue is that the air conditioning was a bit feeble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the north of Mallorca, lying between the mountain and the sea at the Sierra of Tramuntana in a precious natural enclave you will find the estate of Monnaber Nou with one of the most beautiful hotels characterized by its old Majorcan style originally being the old houses of Monnaber Nou, conserving its old stones architecture and creating a mixture of tradition, simplicity and comfort.Due to its privileged location, history (century XIII) and harmonious decoration along with the exquisite and personalized customer service, the hotel is selected by nature lovers seeking for peacefulness, calmness and relaxation during their vacation. The hotel is considered the perfect place for conferences, incentives and events offering exclusiveness for groups in a separate building 500 m from the main building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Rural & Spa Monnaber Nou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rural And Spa Monnaber Nou
- Monnaber Nou Campanet
- Monnaber Nou Hotel Campanet