“Great food, friendly staff, nice court yard”
Review of Antic Grill

Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Bunyola
Description: Carnes y pescados a la parrilla
Description: Carnes y pescados a la parrilla
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Had a great evening at Antic. Very friendly and informative staff and owner. Food was also excellent, well prepared and presented. They really make an effort to explain you their meats and what's on offer and show you if u want to see the various cuts of meat. I can truly recommend this little gem of a restaurant in Bunyola.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We had dinner here after reading the reviews. It is all true!
A very simple unassuming place but the food is anything but.
The owner is passionate about meat, and everything that goes with it. His staff likewise. This is more of a pilgrimage, you feel honoured to be allowed to eat here. Everything is cooked to perfection as are the accompaniments. And the wine he recommends is spot on.
Portions are huge so don’t be afraid to share, everyone does.
My personal favourite was the scallops starter with various sauces, a meal in itself. My husband had delicious steak, all the beef is from Galicia.
Well worth a visit it really is an experience.

1  Thank Chrissie77
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I visited this superb restaurant last night with my wife and I have to say that we had an amazing meal and experience. Arrived just after opening and the attention to detail was amazing. Great detail by the owner and selections of Mussels to share and the Porterhouse Steak to share spectacular. A wonderful evening and can definitely recommend to anyone visiting Bunyola. We will hopefully return.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

I dined here last night with my husband and son. What a wonderful experience! The food was was exceptional...we enjoyed starters including scallops and octopus.. both were divine and cooked to perfection. Our mains included baby lamb chops which were tasty and succulent,whilst my son enjoyed the porterhouse steak.. tender, juicy and a wonderful flavour. House wine was very good and at around 3 Euro’s a glass also great value.Puddings were delicious, we tried the cheesecake, chocolate cake and sorbets - all were delicious. I can’t fault this place , the service was friendly and attentive, the atmosphere warm and relaxed. A few minutes after leaving the restaurant the owner telephoned us to let us know we’d left behind my husbands sunglasses and waited outside the restaurant for us whilst we drove back to collect them. Do try this wonderful establishment... you’ll be very pleased that you did.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We had a really nice evening at Antic Grill. The porterhouse steak was great and the fish was also fantastic.
We will come back for sure.

Date of visit: April 2018