“Great pizza, friendly staff”
Review of Can Pep

Can Pep
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Sencelles
Reviewed December 28, 2018

This is a lovely restaurant, my husband and I visited the week before Christmas and loved the Pizza. The staff were friendly and welcoming... and the cheesecake was delicious too!

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (68)

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Sometimes when you are on holiday you find a little gem and Can Pep for me was one of those!! This is a perfectly formed Coffee Shop that does wonderful salads, pizzas and burgers in the evenings!! Coffee and pastries are absolutely top notch as is the thoughtful design and furnishings!! Service is friendly and unassuming!! Just perfect!!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 590jonathanl
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Sencelles for 10 days and visited this little cafe nearly every day! It was so adorable! Food was amazing and very reasonable price. The staff are very friendly and helpful and always provide service with a smile! Lovely decor inside and a cute little outdoor area. It is great for morning coffee, and the carrot cake is to die for!
Definitely a highlight of the trip, will be returning next time I visit Sencelles!

1  Thank joseph b
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Staying in Sencelles with a friend who lives here. This was our frequent coffee stop in the mornings to get the best Americano to start the summer mornings right. Marcela (the owner) always made us feel warm and welcome, even though i can not speak Spanish. We also got a take-away pizza (marinara) which tasted very authentic and fresh and one of the best pizzas I have eaten. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough to both locals and people visiting the beautiful town! 5 stars!

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Amazing decor, very welcoming lovely genuine people, a MUST visit. The pizzas are to die for, not forgetting the delicious variety of cakes. After a big debate we went for the carrot cake. All food is freshly made and you can tell with love. Thus is a real Spanish feel in a small quaint town! I can't wait to come back again!!!