All reviews very reasonable price gateway shopping centre recommend this place short stay great value for money comfy bed one night stay rooms are clean accommodation channels amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2019

My first stay here and will never return. From the onset I dealt with a rude receptionist named Romane - unwilling to assist very dismissive. Upon check in - room was very clean however had to report that the tv was broken. We were told we could relocate to another smaller room or pay for a bigger one. Now 5 days into my stay I found my room unclean and cockroaches found next to the bed. Their solution was to deliver bed sheets for us to make the bed ourselves... I’m so annoyed especially when considering the money I have spent.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2019

Rooms are small but very comfortable. Friendly staff. It was sufficient for one night for my daughter and I. Loved the ice machine. Modern decor.

Disliked · Noise level in the morning was not pleasant as the hotel is located in a business area. The mall is just a walk away with the hospital directly across. Good for single people on business.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2019

If you're looking affordable, clean, safe accommodation in Umhlanga then I recommend this place. The linen is white and clean the bathroom clean beautiful room and it's modern. Only 2-3 min to Gateway Shopping centre. They have free private parking but it's limited so first come first serve. I didn't go have breakfast there so don't know about the food. I love the late check out which is 11am. Will be coming back soon.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are not that great for the price I paid, the hotel smells like curry, which was strange, But not a bad thing if you like the smell of curry. Driveway entrance and exit is a little confusing and noise on the corridor made it unpleasant for me to sleep, I ordered and paid for breakfast pack for the two days with my booking, which I never received with no proper explanation as to why, I was advised to claim the breakfast amount from the website I used to book (weird). Another strange thing is that the light switch is right by the entrance door so one has to carry a torch or switch on your cellphone torch to find your way to bed, there are no side/reading lamps.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2019

We were checked in most efficiently and were impressed with our room. The staff were extremely friendly and most accommodating. Surprising modern, great value and very well situated. Very convenient for airport transfers.

Room tip: Ask for sea facing
Date of stay: October 2019