1. When I arrived on my first day and throughout my stay the bath towels provided had holes in them, the toilet had a bad smell. The shower was not ever cleaned.
2. The staff in the restaurant were very unfriendly and unresponsive. One of them had a uniform that looked like he slept in it the night before.
3. The packed lunch I was given on one day was appalling quality, I could have made better sandwiches myself, in fact they didn't even make the sandwiches - they just wrapped bread in clingfilm and put meats and cheese in a separate container.
4. Once my bed sheets were changed with sheets that had brown stains on them- how can anyone possibly miss this, or think it is acceptable to cover a bed with?
5. On the second to last evening a staff member went into my room to leave information about an excursion I had booked and left my room door unlocked.
6. On the last day I was twice rushed to checkout of my room, once at 8 am, when someone tried to use a key and enter my room and then again at 9.30 am.
I found the reception staff to be very unhelpful and rude. Sanjin in particular was very rude, unhelpful and had little knowledge about most things, such as what the hotel city tax goes towards, the daily exchange rate, where the local bank/ATM points were or taxis and their cost, in response to my questions, he would just shrug his shoulders - he used absolutely no initiative and ingenuity(If you don't know and there is no one else to ask, ask Google!) He was very frustrating to deal with and showed no customer service skills.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Jadran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jadran Njivice, Croatia - Krk Island