“A Tranquil Oasis”
Review of Le Moulin de Chere

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grand Fougeray
Le Moulin de Chere
Dublin, Ireland
“A Tranquil Oasis”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed in Jenny & Jeffy's beautiful chambre d'hôte on my way from La Rochelle to Cherbourg on 20th Sept. From the moment I arrived, I felt like a really special family guest. Dinner was Jennie's homemade pâté de campagne & a lovely Poulet Pasque. Jeffy & Jenny both joined me for the meal which led to lively discussion on a variety of subjects. My bedroom was the blue themed Chambre Jeanne Briand on the 3rd floor of the mill. I slept like a lamb in the very comfortable large bed with no noise except for the meandering river down below. Jenny's artistic touch was evident in the decoration of the bedrooms and in the living room downstairs. All bathrooms were newly renovated with ultra-modern showers & washbasins. Next morning breakfast was a basket of gloriously fresh bread & croissants with a choice of Jenny's homemade jams. I tasted at least 4 even the dandelion jelly! which is to be recommended.
This is a really special place run by a couple who have created the very essence of what a chambre d'hôte should be. I will be back to experience more in 2013!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Jeffy M, Propriétaire at Le Moulin de Chere, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind message. It's always a real pleasure for us to meet Irish and English people. We hope too see you again also... maybe tasting our rabbit in the cider, or our cake of potatoes in the ceps of wood with a good french wine? For breakfast, we can propose 25 differents homemade jams.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Le Moulin de Chere? Share your experiences!