My wife and I spent almost a week in the Loire Valley in August of 2011. The hotel was our base for daily excursions to visit many of the famous chateau of the Loire Valley. The staff was excellent, each staff person we encountered spoke English but was also accommodating to our attempts to practice our French. The staff was extremely helpful with driving directions. Each day we came back to a wonderful meal in an elegant setting, very relaxing after a long day of touring. We would definitely recommend and look forward to our next trip to this beautiful region of France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very attractive manor dating from the 16th and 18th Centuries west of Tours is surrounded by park and faces Lake Briffaut. Nature reigns supreme at the Domaine de Beauvois. You will appreciate the cuisine in this attractive, refined and comfortable private hotel, whether it is served in the stylish dining rooms or on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Chateau de Beauvois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De Beauvois Luynes
- Domaine De Beauvois Hotel Luynes
- Chateau De Beauvois Luynes, France - Loire Valley