Tripadvisor
Shinagawa
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience STREET KART Shinagawa
2,415 results
All reviews hour tour rainbow bridge tokyo tower shibuya crossing drivers license driving around driving permit our tour guide super fun an absolute blast super mario tokyo traffic amazing experience traffic lights via facebook taking photos experience tokyo
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Do it. It's fun, more than slightly crazy and the most unique way to drive around Tokyo!
The end to end process of booking, finding the venue (15 min walk from Prince Hotel N Tower Shinagawa), getting ready and trip itself was easy. Our guide was great, had a good time!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I can't say enough about this tour. I spent 2 weeks traveling
Asia, and this was the highlight for me. I felt safe the whole time, but you have to be comfortable with driving. 12 inches off the ground. With Tokyo traffic in the next lane. Fortunately, Tokyo drivers respect lanes and traffic laws, so it was great!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2020

The go-kart tour was a great way to see tokyo. The guide did a great job ensuring we did not get separated and were safe. We did the 4:00 tour in January so had daylight for some of the tour and got to see the city lights for part.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Can not recommend this enough!!! Definitely a major highlight from my trip in Japan! The guide was amazing and definitely something that is so rare to do. I did the tour at night and it was so cool seeing all the buildings light up and the photos were very good too! So definitely recommend doing it at night!

Very important to have your international license (I’m from New Zealand and acquired mine through the AA) and your passport with you otherwise you won’t be able to drive the Go Karts!

Worth every cent!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Why see Tokyo by bus, train or foot when you can see it by Go-Kart. My wife, 3 kids and I had a blast zipping around Tokyo seeing all of the highlights while dressed in a goofy costume. I was a pink Care Bear which was the costume my sons picked for me. :-) This was our first event when we reached Tokyo and was a perfect introduction in to the City. Just Do It!

Date of experience: December 2019