“Excellent casual place”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Shinagawa / Gotanda
Description: A restaurant residing right next to the brewery. A Tennoz area landmark overlooking the canal and the waterfront lounge floating in front.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Excellent brew pub with one of the best Indian Pale Ale that I have ever tasted, the food is great too. Located by the water and such a great atmosphere, and also good for function too. There is a great bakery there too....

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Bit pricey for lunch but it has a great riverfront view.
The burger is a must, buffalo chicken wings also great.

1  Thank djoex
Reviewed July 9, 2013

It is located by the canal and has brewery by the restaurant. You can get a beer taste set. It is a spacy place with terrace seats by the canal, so the view is nice. The food style is fusion. They have burguers&sandwitches, steaks, Thai style food, CousCous, etc. If the restaurant is crowded and have to wait, you can also wait in the standing bar area and have drinks. If you can drive the boat, they have a couple of places to moor.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I quite like Japanese food but it's never my first choice when I'm in the US. When I go to Tokyo I have my favorite restaurants but after a few days I yearn some solid western food - T Y Harbor Brewery is my choice.

It's certainly better than the western chains in Tokyo (e.g. Outback). The food is tasty. I really like the Beef Chili as a starter - meaty with a kick! The last time I went I had the Teriyaki Beef and Wasabi mash - really tasty.

I'm a bit of a micro-brewery / craft beer buff and (IMHO) the beer at T Y Harbor is good. It's not "blow-you-socks-off-excellent" but it's a great full flavor and certainly better than the local fizzy Asian beer. I particularly liked the IPA.

T Y Harbor is certainly one of my favorite spots in Tokyo and can be highly recommended!!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Commodious(not so many in Tokyo). Nice atmosphere. They have their own beer.
Foods are not special but not too bad. Good for lunch also casual dinner with your friends.
Their food are not too small potion for in Japan. Lunch menu are served with salad and bread.
Free ice tea(only in lunch time) is one of my favorite!
English menu is available and some staffs speak English.