I liked staying in the hotel. Rooms were not big so dont get surprised as rooms in Japan are always compact. Its connected with the Japan Rail and also has a decent shopping centre with AEON. Rooms were very clean and neat. No gyms and no pools.Another thing is that the hotel is located at the 16th floor so you may get confused as I underwent myself. Its far away from the main action of the Tokyo City but its well connected with rail. Breakfast is okay but the view from the lobby overseeing the port is very good....overall a nice business hotel with what you pay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a hotel with an attractive location that excels as a base for leisure as well as for business uses on the cusp of the cutting edge spot of Tokyo Bay. Please enjoy to your heart's content the views unique to this high-rise hotel. All the rooms are on the 17th floor or above. These views unique to this high-rise hotel offer tranquility for the heart. All rooms are equipped with an integrated TV/PC and have free Internet access. The rooms are highly functionally spaces for both relaxation and business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sunroute Shinagawa Seaside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Shinagawa Seaside Hotel Shinagawa
- Sunroute Hotel Shinagawa
- Sunroute Shinagawa Seaside Tokyo