1) Pretty close to the Shinagawa main train station (<10 min via car). You can choose to take a taxi without busting your wallet.
2) Lots of small restaurants opposite the road (cross the road in front of the Citibank buildings)
3) Counter staff was excellent; simple gesture like offering to take us to the Airport Limo Bus Stop (abt 3 min walk cutting across the adjacent mall)
4) Room is decent size in japan context
1) Due to the power saving initiative in Japan, its really warm and hot EVERYWHERE. Air con is turned off in lifts and common corridors. In the room the air conditioning is barely working and it feels stuffy. I was perspiring the whole night, and I live in Singapore!
2) ONE (CNN) English channel, its sad enough to make you cry
3) dead area, nearest big mall is probably Shinagawa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dai-Ichi Tokyo Seafort Hotel Shinagawa
- Dai Ichi Tokyo Seafort Shinagawa
- Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort Shinagawa