3 nights january 2014
first the good points:
- the area (Osaki) is good. Really close to the Yamanote (JR), a short ride to Shinjuku, Shibuya-area and just 1 station to Shinagawa (Shinkansen and Narita-Express)
- there is also a big supermarket in the basement of the building (nicer than just the Conbini / Lawson)
- you only get free internet in lobby! In your room you even have to pay for LAN! I think in 2014 this is for middle class hotel not acceptable. It cost more than 1'000 Yen (24h). In budget hotel or hostel ok, but not for this price.
- I had to sleep with earplugs (I'm living downtown so I'm really used to noise), but if you can hear your neighbor snore... and the TV till midnight....
- the room was ok, tiny but thats normal in Japan. The interior 20 years + also a bit normal in Japan, but still... There are way nicer hotels in Tokyo for that price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your New Otani Inn Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Otani Inn Tokyo Hotel Shinagawa
- New Otani Hotel Tokyo
- New Otani Shinagawa
- New Otani Inn Tokyo Shinagawa