Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$48
Priceline$103
CheapTickets$48
Travelocity$48
Orbitz.com$48
ZenHotels.com$113
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2012

A business hotel, this was well appointed, modern, with good service. The rooms were large by Japanese standards and it was very close to train station. Not much to do in the vicinity in the way of tourist attractions or lots of restaurants / bars but via train it was easy to get to the main areas. Good value for the price too.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My family and I (2 adults, 2 kids ages 7 & 8) stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in July 2012. We had two double (full size) beds, a small table with 2 chairs, mini fridge, a desk area, a flat screen TV, and a bathroom with a deep tub and fantastic shower with lots of hot water and great water pressure. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. This is a business hotel, so the amenities are geared more for the solo business traveler. The room, while small, was efficiently laid out, our main complaint was the size of the beds as a full size bed for a couple to share takes a hard toll on your back and quality of sleep. There is free wired internet access available via a very short desktop cable. We ended up setting up a hotspot on our laptop to get free Wi-Fi.

The hotel is literally across the street from the Shinagawa Seaside station on the Rinkai line (this is the Tokyo Waterfront train, not the same stop as the Shinagawa station on the JR Yamanote line). You have to take the Rinkai line two stops to Osaki to get to the Yamanote line. The Rinkai line is more expensive than the JR lines, it would cost 260 yen just for the two stops to Osaki and only 210 yen on the Yamanote line to go 8+ stops to Akihabara. There is an Aeon mall across the street that has a grocery store, food court, 100 yen store, and a huge video game arcade that my kids loved!

The hotel staff had limited English skills, so asking them anything beyond basic questions seemed to confuse them. However, they were exceedingly polite and would promptly respond to all basic requests like sending more towels. The hotel breakfast for 1,000 yen wasn't a good fit for us since the majority of the offerings are Japanese like rice, miso soup, fish, etc. I loved the miso soup, it just wasn't what I wanted to eat for breakfast. The Western offerings were clearly not their main business: the eggs were runny and there were these potato cakes that must have been mashed potatoes. We ended up buying cereal and milk at the grocery store and some plastic bowls and spoons and were able to eat breakfast in our room with the help of the in-room mini fridge.

Overall, this hotel is a good value and it is right across the street from the train station. It is perfect for the business traveler, but very cramped for a couple that wants to sleep together in the same bed...but maybe that's just par for the course as far as bed size in Tokyo unless you have $$$$ (or make that ¥¥¥¥).

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank LakeOswegoMama
Reviewed July 16, 2012

A whole lot to like about this hotel: Very clean and good size room, very comfortable bed and futon, big LCD TV, good bathroom, (didn't have my laptop, but the internet cable was available), just across the street from the Shinagawa Seaside train station/Rinkai Line, next to an Aeon Mall that's open until 23:00 or 24:00, and I got a discount price for the room. I should give this hotel a 5 rating, but I didn't get the complimentary breakfast. It's obvious to me that this hotel has surveyed it's customers as they provide all the important amenities that a traveler would want. Built into the desk drawer was a security box to store valuable documents and items. If you stay at this hotel, you can't go wrong. It's a winner.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank fool0nthehill
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Location of this hotel is just outside Shinawaseaside station ( JR Rinkai Line, from Osaki u have to change ), so very close to train station if you want travel around tokyo. However this hotel area is very quiet from tokyo's hustle. There is a supermarket infront of the hotel, and if u want to go haneda airport, it has direct bus to go there, bu sure to check with the concierge.

Room tip: Pick room with tokyo bay, nice view at night
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I am owner of Blue Compass Global Travel in Sacramento, California. This was business trip for me. I stayed at the Hearton Higashi-Shinagawa March 23-25, 2012. I found the customer service to be outstanding and the room that I stayed in was small but exceptionally clean. The hotel is perfect for the business traveler. However, the surrounding area is quiet and there is not a lot to do in Shinagawa. Overall, I was very impressed with the Hearton Higashi- Shinagawa. They have a breakfast buffet at the Hotel that will cost you about 1000 Yen, which about $12.00. I had taken my camera into the restuarant, I forgot it, and the hotel staff saved it for me...their integrity was over the top. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel if you want someplace quiet and if you are there to do business. It is close to Haneda airport and you can take the rail system to Shinagawa Seaside from the airport. The hotel is literally right across the street from Shinagawa Seaside station.

Room tip: Make sure you always ask questions at the rail station to get to where you are going, the Japanese are always willing to help a foreigner.
Date of stay: March 2012