“Delicious”
Review of The Shed

The Shed
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Relaxed, quirky dining venue, literally in a shed. Specialising in quality local seafood, free range steaks and totally homemade desserts. Owned, managed and staffed by friendly locals. Please don't come expecting fast food we strive to provide a very laid back, unhurried experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Cannot fault The Shed at all, table was ready at allotted time, service was friendly, welcoming and efficient. Food was delicious, absolute must if in area.

Date of visit: September 2019
TheShedTeam, Owner at The Shed, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you, it is a real honour to be told that you couldn't fault your evening ! We hope to see you again :-)

Write a reviewReviews (417)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have visited the Shed a few times and it never disappoints. This evening all of our starters and mains were fantastic, freshly and expertly cooked. A lovely atmosphere and a warm welcome. Always a treat....

Date of visit: September 2019
TheShedTeam, Owner at The Shed, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Lea, much appreciated, as is your return custom - see you again soon ! :-)

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Managed to get booked in for 4.30 on a Saturday, so went for a country drive and my mind is selecting what I wanted to eat as I drove along.

Now love the lobster Thermidor but had an anchoring for a fillet steak and I could taste it in my mind.

So when arriving I had a dilemma, but that was soon allayed when I mentioned surf and turf I was offered half a lobster together with a fillet steak, lubbly jubbly.

So we started with humous and taramasalata c/w pitta which both were excellent, but are very filling,
Jo had bass with trimmings and I had me surf & turf.

I wasn’t disappointed, the fillet was cooked to perfection, medium rare, the knife cut through it like butter and it had that succulent taste that my mind had whilst driving, brilliant, the Thermidor also was to perfection.

We were both to full to try one of the homemade puddings

Thanks Robbie and staff, glad you fitted us in before your holidays.
Have a great holiday and see you soon.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank 413rays
TheShedTeam, Owner at The Shed, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi, thank you so much for a great review. It was a real pleasure to serve your special "surf and turf", it's not everyday we see an order for steak and lobster :-) ! We all had a great holiday thank you and we are now looking forward to your return when we hope to twist your arm to tray one of Ella's fantastic home made desserts

Reviewed August 26, 2019

We acted on reviews and were so glad we did. Food fantastic, service fantastic and lovely to see the food being prepared, You need to book!!.

Date of visit: August 2019
TheShedTeam, Owner at The Shed, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Well, what can I say Alan, what a fantastic review, thank you so much :-)

Reviewed August 9, 2019

We visited again recently with friends who are very careful about what they eat, The Shed came out with a resounding thumbs up. We love it anyway. Thanks again for another great meal, you never disappoint!

Date of visit: June 2019
TheShedTeam, Owner at The Shed, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Thank you so much Georgio, your kind review makes such a difference to the whole team :-)