We stayed at The Pier Hotel from May 16, 2013 until May 27, 2013 and we enjoyed it so much. The food was so good, the staff always so very friendly and helpful, and the bar staff( especially Mad Bad Al) was always friendly. Also, we ran into Tony on the night shift which we had met him a couple of years back at another hotel and he is so very friendly and helpful. Staying at this hotel made for a very enjoyable visit and we plan to stay again next year when we come over to visit. We come over every year to visit with my husband's Mother.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Probably one of the most beautifully situated coastal hotels in England. Now a three star establishment; the relaxed surroundings of the Pier Hotel combined with quality home cooked food, great wines and friendly service make up the perfect ingredients for a wonderful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier Hotel Gorleston On Sea
- The Pier Hotel Gorleston-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth